Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'movies' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anime

Hi everyone! This discussion is for all you anime fans out there. I'm looking to start watching some anime tv/movies and this is very new t…

Started by Ella Cuskelly

12 on Thursday
Reply by Ella Cuskelly

Awesome movies that no one knows about

for all the movie geeks here, lets make a list of good movies that no one knows about, (just keep it organised and easier to find put the y…

Started by Zé Roberto

75 Jun 12
Reply by Raven

When books grow up to be movies

So Ender's Game is coming to the big screen...and I'm very interested...and very wary. This may sound a tad weird in Nerdfighteria but EG h…

Started by Apryl Goldstone

2 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Apryl Goldstone

Guess the Harry Potter Book and Movie quotes!!!

I know similar ideas have been used in the past, but, here we go! There will be 2 lists of quotes, one for the books and one for the movies…

Started by Katelyn Rose Brady

3 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Andrew Studders

the game of all games

in this game you make a quote or statement from a book or movie.(so this could include a character name, place, or thing that would be deci…

Started by Amy

73 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Nicole Wimer

Favorite Zombie Movies

I have a craving for some gore.

Started by Madison

8 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Lachlan Baildon

TFiOS Movie: I want to play Hazel!

I know I'm definitely not the only person on here who would love to play Hazel - or any of John's characters for that matter.  This is a bo…

Started by Donna Bella

0 Feb 24, 2013

Movies/Books that make you cry

*So, I don't know if anyone has started this discussion yet, so if it's already here, sorry! In English today we watched Romeo and Juliet.…

Started by Courtney

288 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Klaudia Cameron

What is your BIGGEST guitly pleasure movie?

Personally, mine is Rocky Horror Picture Show. I grew up watching it so I don't feel that there's too much wrong with it. However, when I m…

Started by Tina Redmond

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Theresa Blom

The Effort to Decrease Suck Levels in My Life Could Use Some Help So I can Make More Awesome

Hey everyone, my name's Chris. I'm a relatively new nerdfighter, but I'm very excited about it all! (4 days and I'm almost to the end of No…

Started by BigDamnArtist

3 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by zach hanna

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service