Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'nerdfighers' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerdfighteria Island, fo reals?

When i say "fo reals" what i MEANT to say was a VIRTUAL Nerdfigheria Island. Let me 'splain my self. Well it all started one day when I BC…

Started by Ronald Weasley

3 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Amy Colleen Smith

SKYRIM!

So I'm kinda new around here :) The members of Nerdfight taria (no idea of to spell that) are very friendly and helpfull :)   That out of t…

Started by Rick

4 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by ryan brennan

Declaration of Nerdfighteria: ASSISTANCE NEEDED

Dear Nerdfighters,I have begun re-writing the Declaration of Independence, illustriously authored by the brilliant Mister Thomas Jefferson,…

Started by David N

37 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Ann

Wanted, TWO BLOGGERS

Emphasis on the blog part, i see a zillion vlog threads. This is different.  So hello, I'm in a nerdfighter colab blog called nerds with be…

9 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Laura Peppe

Rock The literary world!

We all know that one of the co-founders of nerdfighters is John Green, a fantastic author and all around good guy. There are also many blos…

Started by Anna Marie North

19 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by AlexTheNerdyOne

West Virginian Nerdfighters? Are you out there?

Hello all! I'm looking for some nerdfighters from West Virginia! Might there be any of you lovely people out there? I'm from the Charleston…

Started by Trinity Sanders

12 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Just Larry

Lonely Nerdfighter

Okay, so I love being a nerdfighter, it's the coolest thing ever. I have a problem though, I can't seem to find any around me. I hate it, b…

Started by Shelby

42 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Nunzio Bruno

A Lack of Awesome?

Nerdfighters! I'm fairly new here (all of a few days), but have been watching John and Hank for nearly a year now. After hearing much about…

Started by Dan S.

3 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Kenny

Please help of utmost importance

fist off thank your for taking the time and reading this forum. second. parents. its a fact that i spend too much time on this site. im not…

59 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by The Black Knight

A new song to add to the collection of Awesomeness in Nerdfighteria

This is where we'll brainstorm and collect sound bites. Have fun, nerdfighters!

Started by Rachel lee

6 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Rachel lee

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service