Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'nerdfighteria' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

War On World Suck.

SO. I've just started a youtube channel, and I'm now going to be vlogging each week. (days may vary) This was inspired, as was my creation…

Started by Lauren Westbrook

1 Mar 25
Reply by Emma the Baby Dinosaur/Bunny

Nerdfighters in Baltimore?

Are there any nerdfighters living in Baltimore? As far as I know there are many in the DC area and College Park but none around Baltimore.…

Started by Bennie Dalcin

0 Jan 13

nerdfighters ning and nerdfighteria are seperate?

I'm sorry if this is obvious and i'm missing it, but if you have an account here, should you be able to to sign into nerdfighteria? I didn'…

Started by Andy Jefferson

0 Nov 26, 2013

CRAZY OBSESSED VLOGBROTHERS FAN!

Hello fellow Nerdfighters! I uploaded this video last night about a crazy obsessed Vlogbrothers fan and thought that you all would really a…

Started by Fur Agostino

2 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Danno

Why become a Nerfighter?

Hey everyone. I'm doing an online ethnography (study of an online community) for my Mass Media and Society class. I chose to do Nerdfighter…

Started by Kaitlyn Brown

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by Alice Lawrence

I need your guy's help! (For a survey/ research project)

I'm doing a research project that's due in June and I don't have enough people that answered the questions. It's a big project for me. The…

Started by Vincisomething

0 May 11, 2013

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

Started by Mario Schietroma

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

Analysis of the Unspoken Change to the Fundamental Video Blog Structure

I know a lot of nerdfighters are concerned with how John and Hank's videos have kind of changed lately. By lately, I mean in most of 2009,…

Started by Arka

18 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Huff Ashley

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

MUSIC RECOMMENDATIONS!

O.K guys, I've been going through a phase of needing to expand my musical collection. For a long time, I thought (for some reason) that bec…

Started by Helen Clegg

6 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Dexi Dragos Antoniu

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service