Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'nerdfighteria' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerdfighter Research Paper

Hi everyone!  I am a 26 year old Nerdfighter in a MLIS program at San Jose State University and I am doing a paper on Nerdfighteria. Part…

Started by Connie

0 Oct 8

Tips for Getting the MOST out of Youtube

I am writing a speech for my college public speaking class on "how to get the Most out of your youtube experience." one of the main points…

Started by Sara Rabbermann

0 Sep 3

My YouTube Vlogs xD

Hey, Nerdfighteria! I'm working on a vlog though it's not great yet. (Saving up money for better equipment.) Anyway, I really want to make…

Started by Alexandria Reardon

0 Jul 2

War On World Suck.

SO. I've just started a youtube channel, and I'm now going to be vlogging each week. (days may vary) This was inspired, as was my creation…

Started by Lauren Westbrook

1 Mar 25
Reply by Emma the Baby Dinosaur/Bunny

Nerdfighters in Baltimore?

Are there any nerdfighters living in Baltimore? As far as I know there are many in the DC area and College Park but none around Baltimore.…

Started by Bennie Dalcin

0 Jan 13

nerdfighters ning and nerdfighteria are seperate?

I'm sorry if this is obvious and i'm missing it, but if you have an account here, should you be able to to sign into nerdfighteria? I didn'…

Started by Andy Jefferson

0 Nov 26, 2013

CRAZY OBSESSED VLOGBROTHERS FAN!

Hello fellow Nerdfighters! I uploaded this video last night about a crazy obsessed Vlogbrothers fan and thought that you all would really a…

Started by Fur Agostino

2 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Danno

Why become a Nerfighter?

Hey everyone. I'm doing an online ethnography (study of an online community) for my Mass Media and Society class. I chose to do Nerdfighter…

Started by Kaitlyn Brown

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by Alice Lawrence

I need your guy's help! (For a survey/ research project)

I'm doing a research project that's due in June and I don't have enough people that answered the questions. It's a big project for me. The…

Started by Vincisomething

0 May 11, 2013

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

Started by Mario Schietroma

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service