Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'new' (204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi I'm new.

Hello nerdfighters :) My name is Carley, I've watched John and Hank's videos for a little while now, but I originally heard of John through…

Started by Carley Hutton

1 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Danno

Help with making Vector?!

Hey all, the image that I have uploaded onto this was hand made and crafted using paint. My cousin helped me make it for my youtube but now…

Started by David Bayer

3 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by idkusername

Florida Nerfighters? (Specifically Sarasota)

Hello!  So one of my dearest friends just moved to Sarasota Florida, and I'm visiting her this weekend.  I was just curious if there are an…

Started by Julie L

0 Jul 2, 2012

New Zealand NerdFighters?

Hey any Nerdfighters from New Zealand?   Annnnd are there any New Zealand NerdFighter gatherings?   xox

Started by Saffle

10 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Jepha Krieg

My (relatively) New Vlog. (And "Contest"!)

Nerdfighteria, This post comes in two parts. Part one, to introduce myself, Kenny, and my vlog channel, iamkennygoff. I'm a Comuter Science…

Started by Kenny Goff

0 Jun 25, 2012

New to the nerdfighteria

Hey! I m new to the nerdfighteria, can anybody help me out? introduce me? or at least be my friend? By the way, I m live/born in Egypt but…

Started by MilesMuhammad

11 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Danno

Fictional Nerdfighter of The Month! Please make your nominations!

I thought of this idea while browsing tumblr a couple of days ago. I'd love to start this and  I just want to see how it goes. So,here goes…

Started by lily rose

1 May 5, 2012
Reply by ryan brennan

My poetry (And draft, sort of)

Hai there. I'm a guy who loves books and poetry and I'm quite new to Nerdfighteria. I wasj ust wondering if you'd like to read what I have…

Started by Steven Smith

1 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Emme Lee

New to nerdfighters. Thought I'd say "Hello".

Hello people I do not know! My name is Jenny and I am a nerd of the arts. This consists of both the literary arts and the visual arts. I a…

Started by Jenny

3 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Danno

I'm new to this website because let's be honest...(this does have to do with world suck and decreasing it)

I only started watching vlogbrothers a month ago. I'm watching all of them in order though started yesterday.I've found myself to be a nerd…

Started by Brent Sniadecki

0 Apr 13, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service