Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'ning' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATENTION! ALL! VIDEO MAKING NERDFIGHTERS! SIR SODA1 VIDEO CONTEST!

my fellow nerdfighters do you like to make videos? The sir soda1 video contest has just begun right now! All videos will be welcomed ther…

Started by Sir soda1 (mason)

2 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Hazzat

New Forum Categories

Alright fellow Nerdfighters, I have been taking suggestions and discussing possible new categories with the other ningmasters for almost a…

Started by Amber

35 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Ben the "Thunder-Otter"

NERDFIGHTERS, I NEED YOUR HELP

ok, so, Im makeing a site, on ning.com, and, well, its kinda like a hub for non profites and charitys. ITs called Lovetree , and Im planing…

Started by dude

1 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Phineas de Romanus

Making friends on the Ning

What do all of you think about adding friends on the Nerdfighter Ning? I'm a relatively shy person, and I overthink EVERYTHING, so I get ne…

Started by Meg M.

10 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Let'sNameHerSarah

The Ning

i want to make a social network for my school's theatre communication isnt too great with our current website and me and my publicity partn…

Started by Carly

6 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Carly

The Ning Is Getting Forum Moderators

Regarding John's latest announcement that they will soon be appointing moderators for the forums here on the ning: Do you think that is a g…

Started by Ryan

242 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Pani

Dearest Decepticon,

You are, like, SUCH A PERV. when are you going to leave and never ever come back?! I hate you. YOU MADE A JOKE ABOUT MICROWAVING A DEAD…

Started by Pilár

86 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Decepticon

For Band Geek Nerdfighters:

Okay, so I just made a ning for band geeks.... It's at http://bandgeeksforever.ning.com I would LOVE it if anyone would come and chat and a…

Started by *clarinetlover*

4 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by *clarinetlover*

PotterProfiles! Calling all HP nerds!

Anyone got a PotterProfile (: ?? It's also on the ning. Here's the link if you're a Potter nerd. http://potterprofiles.ning.com/

Started by Gaby

1 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by m1ch43l

English Homework: Nerdfighterized.

so, my teacher makes us look up the definition of vocab words, and make a sentence about it, so what i did was, took the search bar at the…

Started by Chris

4 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Moueska

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service