Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'no' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you a spambot?

Post what you wrote as an answer to the "Are you a spambot?" section in your profile information! I wrote... No! I am not a tinned parasiti…

Started by Samantha

31 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Danno

'How I Met Your Mother' Themed Collab Channel!

This is a casting call for avid fans of the hit CBS sitcom 'How I Met Your Mother'! If you would not say that it is arguably the best show…

Started by A.S.

14 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by A.S.

Contests.

We all like contests. Do you happen to have an idea for one?

Started by Madi

91 May 14, 2012
Reply by CD

No Edge (The Ringtone)...

Anybody interested in a ringtone based on Michael Aranda's No Edge? http://blog.peelman.us/post/18647004084/this-ringtone-ified-m4r-downlo

Started by Nick Peelman

0 Mar 16, 2012

Disco Golf Balls: A Project

Hi Nerdfighters! I am Colleen H., a new nerdfighter.  I have been watching all the vlogbrothers videos from the beginning and have just go…

Started by Colleen H.

10 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Dawn Stanford

Make up. Not Even Once

Hello everybody, it came to my attention that women of all ages have begun getting addicted to make-up.       so i want to combat this with…

Started by connor norvell

0 Nov 11, 2011

Pro Life Nerdfighters *please read the whole post*

Pro Life Nerdfighters:   Hello, my name is Anna Marie North. I am Catholic. I have conservative values. And I am pro life. Are you?   NOW W…

Started by Anna Marie North

89 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Rosie

YouTube Collab Channel? Anyone interested?

Greetings!   My name is Kalady (Cu-lady), and like a million other people on here, I'm looking for a vlogging partner...... BUT NOT JUST AN…

Started by Kathryn

4 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Nadine Stidolph

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice?

http://hubpages.com/hub/Scientists_cure_cancer__but_no_one_takes_notice   Truthfully I'm not sure how trust worthy the site is.

Started by Charles

6 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Jarred Hudson

Calling all Toronto Nerdfighters to increase the awesome level

Fellow Nerdfighters, have you ever felt too awesome for pants? How about if you have that favourite pair of awesome Batman boxers or Superm…

Started by Kyle Friedberg

0 Jan 4, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service