Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'obama' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obama's Accountability, Transparency, and Civil Liberties Record So Far

Obama came in promising change, largely from the Bush Administration's policy of ignoring the Constitution's limits meant to protect civil…

Started by QuantumTuba

86 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Kirsten

Calling all Nerdfighters! PLEASE READ!!!

Hey nerdfighters! Okay so there has been a war going on in Northern Uganda for over 23 years. The LRA (or Lord's Resistance Army) led by Jo…

Started by kim rachel gray

38 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Braeden the conquerer

Obama = Scar from the Lion King

I was watching the Lion King and I noticed that Scar was almost the same as Obama. He took over and gave all of everyone's resources to the…

Started by Jamo

77 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Jamo

I have a question that many nerdfighters won't like

but does anyone else not like Obama? I don't hate him nor do I find the fact that he is our new president to be totally awful but I rather…

Started by Stephanie Steadfast

233 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Gabrielle

Fox News- News or Noise?

I would like to ask all Nerdfighters about Fox News. I recently began a debate with my sister-in-law about the unwritten ethics code surrou…

Started by Ana

5 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Michael Stokes

Public Option

I feel that we as Nerdfighters have a higher likeyhood of having a rational debate about this than the rest of the world. Are you for or ag…

Started by Talley

0 Oct 3, 2009

Cyber sercurity act of 2009

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-s773/show INTERNET SHUT OFF SWITCH ANYTIME OBAMA WANTS TO GOOD OR BAD? theres the link with the info…

Started by MSVlogFriends

5 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Trebor

2012 Contenders? Sarah Palin? Is Sen. Graham Made of Leather?

Started by Rob Gelberg

0 Jul 24, 2009

Good Baby Orphanage?

Yeah, it is NO question that there should be an Evil Baby Orphanage, but shouldnt there be like a Good Baby Orphanage too? So that we could…

Started by Gino Tomaselli

11 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Gino Tomaselli

Will the stimulus bill work?

I think we all know about Obama's stimulus bill it includes a lot of government spending now some think that government spending always fai…

Started by zachg

4 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by zachg

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service