Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (326)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why aren't you political?

There is nothing more important in a democracy than a well-informed electorate.  Everyone should be active in politics and vote.  

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

1 Aug 14
Reply by Devon Jones

Critique My Philosophy of Life?

Over the past few years, I have formulated my philosophy of life, a 13-page document that may be found at either of the following links:htt…

Started by Philo Sofer

1 Aug 11
Reply by Philo Sofer

Pro-Ana? Pro-Mia?

So, I've always been under the impression that anorexia and bulimia are a variation of mental illness that is not to be taken lightly. Fema…

Started by Parade

19 Jul 23
Reply by Jasmine Laini

Unlimited Freedom of Speech - good thing?

There was a debate in my legal theory class about whether unlimited freedom of speech is a good thing. I live in Australia, where we have n…

Started by Eleanor Catherine

1 Jul 14
Reply by Anna Ferguson

Nerdy Pet Names

ok so my family recently got some new pets (a new kitten and two turtles), and subsequently had to name them: the new kitten is called Saph…

Started by sagwakitty131

46 Jun 2
Reply by Zachary Packard

Who’s your favorite Enlightenment Philosopher?

My favorite enlightenment philosopher would probably be Voltaire. He was a person who stood up for what he believed in. All while the c…

Started by Katelyn Rose Brady

52 May 30
Reply by Zachary Packard

Cloning embryos for autograft tissue and organ transplants, Chicago Tribune 4/28/14

I'm all for using stem cells extracted from tissue and umbilical cords, but this? I question the ethics... House of the Scorpion anyone? "C…

Started by Rebecca Lenox

4 May 2
Reply by Best [Forum ಠಿ_ಠ Mod]

National Security Vs. Freedom of the Press

I am a Lincoln Douglas debater (Lincoln Douglas is a type of debate competition) and the resolution that we must be able to debate on both…

Started by Kat Denney

10 Apr 9
Reply by Kat Denney

The United States might be the most corrupt nation on the world.

The most important issue in American politics is the over-reaching influence of money in elections. Because of two court decisions ("Citize…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

3 Apr 4
Reply by Latch33570

The Symbolism of Colors

Most of us have experienced some sort of color-related symbolism. The traditional colors for wedding garments in various cultures is an exc…

Started by Cori

19 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Shay

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service