Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who’s your favorite Enlightenment Philosopher?

My favorite enlightenment philosopher would probably be Voltaire. He was a person who stood up for what he believed in. All while the c…

Started by Katelyn Rose Brady

45 yesterday
Reply by Peter W.

Nerdy Pet Names

ok so my family recently got some new pets (a new kitten and two turtles), and subsequently had to name them: the new kitten is called Saph…

Started by sagwakitty131

45 Apr 18
Reply by Annika S

National Security Vs. Freedom of the Press

I am a Lincoln Douglas debater (Lincoln Douglas is a type of debate competition) and the resolution that we must be able to debate on both…

Started by Kat Denney

10 Apr 9
Reply by Kat Denney

The United States might be the most corrupt nation on the world.

The most important issue in American politics is the over-reaching influence of money in elections. Because of two court decisions ("Citize…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

3 Apr 4
Reply by Latch33570

Critique My Philosophy of Life?

Over the past few years, I have formulated my philosophy of life, a 13-page document that may be found at either of the following links:htt…

Started by Philo Sofer

0 Mar 6

The Symbolism of Colors

Most of us have experienced some sort of color-related symbolism. The traditional colors for wedding garments in various cultures is an exc…

Started by Cori

19 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Shay

Should the Pledge of Allegiance have the phrase "one nation, under God"?

This is a question I have asked myself a lot lately. Should every member of the United States have to dictate a pledge to their country eve…

Started by Sabrina

109 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Peter de Vries, The Blood of the Lamb

I remembered, recently, John mentioning The Blood of the Lamb as a source of inspiration. Written sometime in the sixties and having enjoye…

Started by Missmebell (*Frm_Mod*)

0 Aug 19, 2013

Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Are there any GOT or ASOIAF fans here? 

Started by Cavaclade of Fear

1 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Emily Ford

AUTHOR NERDS, Y'ALL GOTTA COME SEE THIS!!

So what happened was, over the coarse of many weeks nerd and film critic Lindsay Ellis and some of her friends took the tropes common to th…

Started by HollandKerr987

0 Jul 13, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service