Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (327)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Symbolism of Colors

Most of us have experienced some sort of color-related symbolism. The traditional colors for wedding garments in various cultures is an exc…

Started by Cori

19 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Shay

Should the Pledge of Allegiance have the phrase "one nation, under God"?

This is a question I have asked myself a lot lately. Should every member of the United States have to dictate a pledge to their country eve…

Started by Sabrina

109 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Peter de Vries, The Blood of the Lamb

I remembered, recently, John mentioning The Blood of the Lamb as a source of inspiration. Written sometime in the sixties and having enjoye…

Started by Missmebell (*Frm_Mod*)

0 Aug 19, 2013

Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Are there any GOT or ASOIAF fans here? 

Started by Cavaclade of Fear

1 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Emily Ford

AUTHOR NERDS, Y'ALL GOTTA COME SEE THIS!!

So what happened was, over the coarse of many weeks nerd and film critic Lindsay Ellis and some of her friends took the tropes common to th…

Started by HollandKerr987

0 Jul 13, 2013

Roleplay extract (Also setting and characters for my story).

So I like to roleplay (RP) on the Marriland Forums. And there was this one peticular RP I quite liked. Days Of Night. So i decided to use t…

Started by nk1506

2 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by nk1506

Is valor enough to erase shame? Can we forgive Boromir? Lord of the Ring References

*Note that I have not seen the Lord of the Rings movies, and am currently reading the Two Towers, so no spoilers!*   Boromir, from the Lor…

Started by Brendan J. Shimizu

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Connor Frye

Moving to NYC! Gaaah!!!

Aloha nerdfighteria!(No, I'm from St. Louis, not Honolulu. I just like the greeting Aloha over hello.) This August of 2013 I will be movin…

Started by John Patrick Lynch

0 Jun 13, 2013

A modernized version of THe Great Gatsby

Ladies, Gentlemen, both. A few months back I wrote a new modern version of The Great Gatsby. Basically my English teacher made us read the…

Started by Hayden Richardson

0 May 23, 2013

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service