Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (326)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Nerdy Science Blog - My new post on Fungus and Nerdfighters

Hey Guys, Sorry I'm new to The Ning and am not sure about where to put this I just wanted to share a link to my new  Science blog and my n…

Started by Eskerina Chiasma

1 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Arran |Forum Mod|

Roleplay extract (Also setting and characters for my story).

So I like to roleplay (RP) on the Marriland Forums. And there was this one peticular RP I quite liked. Days Of Night. So i decided to use t…

Started by nk1506

2 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by nk1506

Is valor enough to erase shame? Can we forgive Boromir? Lord of the Ring References

*Note that I have not seen the Lord of the Rings movies, and am currently reading the Two Towers, so no spoilers!*   Boromir, from the Lor…

Started by Brendan J. Shimizu

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Connor Frye

Moving to NYC! Gaaah!!!

Aloha nerdfighteria!(No, I'm from St. Louis, not Honolulu. I just like the greeting Aloha over hello.) This August of 2013 I will be movin…

Started by John Patrick Lynch

0 Jun 13, 2013

A modernized version of THe Great Gatsby

Ladies, Gentlemen, both. A few months back I wrote a new modern version of The Great Gatsby. Basically my English teacher made us read the…

Started by Hayden Richardson

0 May 23, 2013

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

0 Apr 15, 2013

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

On the existence of God, and all other views.

I am sick and tired of seeing people argue both sides of whether or not God exists. Faith is called faith for a reason, it is belief withou…

Started by victorthepianofiend

7 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Rue

The Value of a human life.

Although Hank argued in his last video that life does end inevitably, I don't think that necessarily means people can somehow gauge a price…

Started by Buthaina

0 Mar 22, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service