Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'old' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

24 year old dating a 12 year old

Started by Charles

7 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

this is not tom!

alright, i was watching old vlogbrothers videos yesterday, which reminded me of a puzzle/story john did in 2009 called thisisnottom.com i r…

Started by Alli zerby

1 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

Hate when people think they are Doctor Who fanatics by just the modern series......

I don't mean to offend but Sooooo many people who are into doctor who have only seen the modern series' and I know the older ones have rubb…

Started by Molly Doran

5 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by spiderboenz

What are you reading right now, and what do you think of it?

I lurked around and noticed that we didn't have a "currently reading" thread. You make me sad, Nerdfighters. But anyway, just as the title…

Started by Ashley Jenner

260 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Michael Catlett

How old is too old to live a geek lifestyle?

How old id too old for a person to live the geek lifestyle? You know; like playing online games, Playstation or going to all the geek/fa…

Started by CubicleVIP

3 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by ryan brennan

YouTube Collab Channel? Anyone interested?

Greetings!   My name is Kalady (Cu-lady), and like a million other people on here, I'm looking for a vlogging partner...... BUT NOT JUST AN…

Started by Kathryn

4 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Nadine Stidolph

Anyone else like BRENTALFLOSS?

So?

Started by Nico... just... Nico...

0 Jul 29, 2011

Is America.......racist?

Before we all light our torches, don our while sheet appearel, and grab our pitchfork, let us consider.   It first came to me in sociology…

Started by Ronald Weasley

9 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Alice

On Being Bitter, Bitchy, and Old

And also, on the hating of over-enthusiastic twerps.  Do you find that, in your old age, you are immensely annoyed all the squeeful little…

Started by Daphne (Fred)

5 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by JennaHemmena

Old Films and Old music.

So I'm curious to know if any Nerdfighters are old souls like me. I've always had a passion for old films and I mean 1940's/1950's earlier…

Started by Niki

7 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service