Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'on' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have a youtube Channel? If so what is it? and what do you do on it? (:

i will go first (:http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeyHeartzI do random videos and hopfully soon a daily vlog. (:oh and maybe il upload some of…

Started by Joey Luke Shiakallis

148 Jul 20
Reply by And found

War On World Suck.

SO. I've just started a youtube channel, and I'm now going to be vlogging each week. (days may vary) This was inspired, as was my creation…

Started by Lauren Westbrook

1 Mar 25
Reply by Emma the Baby Dinosaur/Bunny

Hi

*waves* I'm Nicole and I'm new. I don't really do much. Not all that talented but I like talking to people and I love the Nerdfigther commu…

Started by Tamar Nicole Mortensen

1 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Sean M.

Time it takes you to read a book

Hi, I was just wondering how long it took people to read a book. You know days, hours, weeks, etc. I'm a pretty fast reader, except if it's…

Started by Megan

5 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Jake Bird

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

Started by Mario Schietroma

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

Mysterious Nerdfighter Note

A little while ago now, I bought Will Grayson Will Grayson at a bookstore in Perth, Australia. When I started reading it, I realised that t…

Started by Rebecca

11 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Katie Stockton

Nerdfighter Rallying Cry for Cumbria!!!

Hey, Currently I know of absolutely zero nerdfighters near me so I figured I'd see if there are any around Cumbria, (mainly Carlisle). If t…

Started by Stu Wragg

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by J fry

Favourite beverage drink?

I've just became a nerdfighter here yesterday and I have no idea where/what to begin with. So I'll just ask a question to you guys: What i…

Started by Xing Hao

1 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Cassie H

The Last Person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow you wake up to find every human in the world, but you, has disappeared. What do you do?             I would cry for a…

Started by Emily Bowers

7 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Neira

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service