Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'one' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which Story Appeals to You?

I have like, a lot of ideas for books, novels and mangas that I want to write, but I need to focus on just one if I ever want to finish any…

Started by Rachel A.

7 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Rachel A.

Are you afraid of death?

I don't know why, but a few days ago it just hit me: one day, I'm going to die. And now its all I can think about. I'm terrified of dying.…

Started by Sorcha

188 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Geeky

Things you do when no one is looking

Ahoy, I thought it might be a nice idea to have a discussion where people can share all kinds of weird or silly things they do when no one…

Started by Ctrl+A Delete|Forum Mod|

3 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Mary Penelope

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

Started by Mario Schietroma

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

Decreasing Worldsuck by Supporting YA Lit!

Hey guys,  This is a project that the literary magazine I'm interning for is working on: One Teen Story--aiming to provide readers of YA l…

Started by Kerry Michele Cullen

0 Aug 28, 2012

So you're a superhero. A nerdfighterlicious superhero.

What will you do? What are your powers? Who are the other members of your totally awesome legion? Is there pie involved?

Started by Madi

12 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Dalton Wynn

Dylan's One Sign At a Time

A friend of a friend recently passed away. I didn't know him, but he was only 14 years old.  A few months ago, he started a project with t…

Started by Veronica Borders

0 May 26, 2012

"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" by Ken Kesey Official Discussion

Read it. Discuss it. Blurb it. This will be the blurbing book club book from November 1st to November 30th.

Started by Tenley Nadine

24 May 24, 2012
Reply by Leah Dahlstrom

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service