Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'or' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fox hunting in the UK

The ban on fox hunting came into place in 2004 in the UK. People didnt see need for the killing of the fox. It was suposvily a ruthless and…

Started by Kate Towns

124 Apr 26
Reply by James Ollerhead

Opposites Attract and Evolutionary Survival Skills

So, I only got three and a half hours of sleep last night, which allowed for plenty of time to think. Suddenly, I had an interesting idea!…

Started by Ronnie Pressly

4 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Madeline Hautbois

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

Horse meat. Yay or neigh?

If you live in the UK you know exactly what I'm talking about. Some supermarkets and ready meal suppliers have been selling consumers horse…

Started by Holly Davis

13 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Eystein,

If you could host an episode of Truth or Fail...

What would it be about? I'm in a sorority, so I would probably do one about fraternities and sororities and hopefully kill some of the ste…

Started by Colleen

63 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Ian Morrison

Contests.

We all like contests. Do you happen to have an idea for one?

Started by Madi

91 May 14, 2012
Reply by CD

Pre-VidCon 2012 Jitters

So, I know Nerdfighteria is filled with awesome, but I can't help but feel extremely insecure about going to VidCon. I'm completely passion…

Started by Ashley Thomas

0 Nov 17, 2011

Doctor Who: Tacky or Awesome?

Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask you, fellow nerds, what you think of Doctor Who. I personally love it, but have heard cyber rumours th…

Started by Saffron Kershaw

91 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Robert J. Shields Jr.

Vote on Whether He Lives or Dies

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/article/russian-performance-artist-oleg-mavmarotti-lets-internet-users-vote-on-his-fate-live-or-die/19712

Started by Charles

0 Nov 15, 2010

Why not?

Latley I've been pondering wether or not to leave home. I know were I wannna go, and how to get there. I'm just 16 but I'm guessing this'll…

Started by AlbinoChocolateMuffin

20 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Laura Peppe

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service