Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'over' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" by Ken Kesey Official Discussion

Read it. Discuss it. Blurb it. This will be the blurbing book club book from November 1st to November 30th.

Started by Tenley Nadine

24 May 24, 2012
Reply by Leah Dahlstrom

DnD online

does anyone wanna play dnd over lest's say skype and rpg tools and if i'm dming is goign to be 4thed. or if you don't wanna play dnd i'll s…

Started by Círdan Ancalimë

0 Dec 23, 2011

Get Humans back to the Moon!

The other day I read something VERY troubling. WE AREN'T GOING TOGET BACK TO THE MOON BY 2020!!! this is a serious issue! I mean lets face…

Started by Carver Bain

18 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Terry

Secret Project for Awesome 09

Forgive me if there's already a discussion here, but has anybody ever tried to lead a nerdfighteria hyjacking of twitter, similar to the or…

Started by Mathieu Perron

0 Aug 11, 2009

Jumpstyle Nerdfighters?

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if there are any other nerdfighters who are into Jumpstyle, Hardjump etc. I enjoy it a lot and i've intr…

Started by Leviathan

36 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Leviathan

Most certainly an act of desperation

but I'd rather keep this project so please if you're willing to make just one video blog this year let it be one for this one http://nerdfi…

Started by Arete of the Gathering Flowers

0 Dec 29, 2008

Legalizing brain enhancing drugs for everyone?

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/12/brain-enhancing.html Some scientists have recently said that normal people using Ritalin, Adder…

Started by Sean

2 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Sean

Conan O'Brien to take over tonight show

In may of 2009 Jay Leno will retire, and late night Conan O'Brien will be replacing him on the Tonight show. To replace Conan will be Jimmy…

Started by Caitlin

4 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Cathal (billythehick)

Who thinks that the Internet is taking over their life?

Because it's kind of taking over mine.

Started by Camille

22 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Leah

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service