Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'peace' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Critique My Philosophy of Life?

Over the past few years, I have formulated my philosophy of life, a 13-page document that may be found at either of the following links:htt…

Started by Philo Sofer

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Philo Sofer

Decreasing World Suck - Teaching Peace in Schools

So, some of my friends created this awesome group whose main goal in its existence is to teach kids in schools about the peacemakers and ge…

Started by Sophia Jones

11 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Fish Stark

An Essay on Non-Violent Means for Conflict Resolution

So this was an essay I wrote for the Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Scholarship administered by the San Diego Indian-American Society. I was one o…

Started by Gabriel Iglesia

3 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Lothian Tam ~ Admin ~

Clash of Civilizations? - Crusades, Christianity & Islam *Need Opinions!*

Hullo fellow Nerdfighters! I asked you all for some help before with a survey for school and you did not disappoint. This time I'm working…

Started by Asiah Kelley

5 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Asiah Kelley

Relgious Nerdfighters

Without fighting with each other, what religion is everyone? Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Hindu, Agnostic, Atheist?    What do you believe?…

Started by Anna Marie North

39 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Julia Chapman

Israel and Palestine

I noticed there were no discussions on this, so I decided to start one of my own because it's an area of great interest to me, and I wanted…

Started by Kelly

27 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Peace Talks - Between Taliban and Afghanistan.

Disclaimer: Original topic can be found: http://diplomunion.com/showthread.php?7649-Peace-Talks-between-Afghanistan-and-the-TalibanHello Ne…

Started by Snighpor Del Meazzole

12 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Bryan Rosander, FL

Obama's Peace Prize

I was told that Obama recieved a Nobel Peace Prize, but no one told me why or how. Does anyone know why he received a Nobel Peace Prize?

Started by Cavalier

6 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Steffen C

Peace and Love

I made this video with Nerdfighters in mind. It was  a lot of work. Sorry for crappy quality but what do you guys think?http://www.youtube.…

Started by Tricia

1 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Zirror

War and Money

So many times throughout my life, I would sit down with my family, and we'd all watch TV. Eventually the channel would end up on news, or B…

Started by Cara

4 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Übereil

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service