Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'pen' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would anyone be down for doing a vlog pen-pal-type youtube channel?

I've always wanted to have a pen pal, but traditional formats seem weird? I dunno. I think a vlog channel like this where it's meant to be…

Started by Lauren Westbrook

1 Sep 13
Reply by Billy Radbourne

Pen Pals??!

Hey Nerdfighters,  I've had a little look and it seems that the last discussion about penpals was in 2009 ( I apologise before hand if I'm…

Started by Nancie

80 Jul 5
Reply by Mari Clark

e-mail penpal?

I know there are already a few threads like this, but they seem kind of full, so I thought I'de start another one. The title pretty much sa…

Started by darkbootle

4 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Sonia

28 yo f Canadian metal-head Nerdfighter

Looking for a couple of new friends to chat and email with. My profile has a fair bit of info. Would love to hear from people of a similar…

Started by WinterOne

0 Apr 30, 2013

Looking for penpals! :)

Hello all, I'm new to this website :) and I'm looking to make some new friends on here, and hopefully a penpal or two. I would love to rece…

Started by Alexa V

0 Mar 17, 2013

nerdfighters video pen pals

OK so I can up with a idea, that i wouldn't mind seeing happened. I hope this is the right place to put this idea down, if not people are w…

Started by Bruce Elliot Finch

0 Jul 27, 2012

Pen Pals Anyone? Actual Letter Though!

So I was wondering if maybe we as nerdfighters should start a Pen Pal, but with paper and pen (or pencil of course). Sounds pretty fun to m…

Started by Emma George

0 Dec 8, 2011

Looking for a buddy? :) Pen pal or chat pal perhaps?

Hi! I'm Nicole... -wave- I like Doctor Who and Sherlock, Buffy, reading and reading and reading, and singing, and gaming, and being silly a…

Started by Nicole Carrubba

1 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Nicole Carrubba

Vlog Pen Pal Wanted!!!!!

PEN PAL WANTED!!! READ ME!!! READ ME!!! Hello, We're two roommates from Arizona and we are interested in getting a pen pal from another sta…

Started by Katelyn Oanh

2 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Kevin Woodside

PEN PAL WANTED!!! READ ME!!! READ ME!!!

Hello, We're two roommates from Arizona and we are interested in getting a pen pal from another state or country.  We would like to do the…

Started by Katelyn Oanh

6 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Katelyn Oanh

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service