Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'personal' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

28 yo f Canadian metal-head Nerdfighter

Looking for a couple of new friends to chat and email with. My profile has a fair bit of info. Would love to hear from people of a similar…

Started by WinterOne

0 Apr 30, 2013

Writing

So being nerds, I am sure that most of you write, because how else are we supposed to show the world how amazing we are? Writing is a way o…

Started by Caroline Elizabeth Flott

0 Jun 27, 2012

Nerdy Personal Ads

I remember when Nerimon made a great video on this! Basically, compose a personal about what you are looking for in a significant other. Co…

Started by Lindsey Jordan

1 May 14, 2012
Reply by ryan brennan

Nerdfighters can BLOG?

Not too long ago, I started my own blog on blogspot (not really that important.. Just comes with Google account for free). I think it would…

Started by Kathryn

11 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Jessie Johnson

Non-Religious Nerdfighters!

Are there any out there?  I'm a non-religious Nerdfighter and I was wondering how you came about to being non-religious.     Personally I c…

Started by Chelsea of Sparta!

6 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Chen

Do the small things still count?

Ok so recently I've been thinking about all the massive projects and networks that decrease worldsuck and things like The Project for Aweso…

Started by John Stynes

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Natalia

Weird Personal Habits

Hey everybody I need help really badly.  I have this incredibly strange habit where I use the sleeves of short sleeve shirts to cut into th…

Started by Chris Summo

0 Aug 21, 2010

What Do I Take To University?

In roughly seven months I will go off to university. From your college experiences, what are somethings that you think a student cannot liv…

Started by Hanna

5 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by ZeAwesome

The Pledge of Allegience

At my high school, someone does the Pledge over the loud speaker every morning following the morning announcements. He says, "please stand…

Started by Natasha

95 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by CrouchingLlamaHiddenBison

Mac vs. Windows

I, as I'm sure you have too, have heard many different people back up their "choice operating system". I want to know from all of you. W…

Started by Shawna

54 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Mith

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service