Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'picture' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Picture Book suggestions

I am on a rescue mission! My two tiny nieces are 3 and 5 years old and already have a Disney DVD collection that rivals that of Netf…

Started by Katie Potter

30 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Claire

freezer paper stencils: uterus, DFTBA, archer, rocky horror

a friend of mine and i partied it up the other day with DIY screenprinting and a game of thrones marathon! needless to say, a surplus of ep…

Started by Joa

0 Apr 14, 2012

Zelda

Zelda Isis is my daughter completely made of awesome. I have her entered in photo contest on Facebook trying to win a family photo session…

Started by Karli

0 Sep 24, 2010

Book recommendations

Hey there fellow nerdfighters.I am currently training to be a primary school (elementary school for all you American's out there) teacher.I…

Started by Kate

2 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Kate

Icons, avatars and other profile pictures

What does yours mean to you? Is it a photo of you, if so, what are you doing and why? There are some pretty weird ones out there and I want…

Started by Clive-φ-Davidson Ex-NM

80 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Ace of Anton

Puppy-Sized Elephants

I was talking with my friend today at lunch and we thought that it would be fun to write a picture book about puppy-sized elephants. Does a…

Started by Katryna Fast

0 Dec 1, 2009

A Word Is Worth A Thousand Pictures ~ A Project for Peace and Awesome

This originally started as a project that would include members of my school but they aren't filled with the awesome drive that the Nerdfig…

Started by Dustin Martin

0 Aug 19, 2009

Puppy Sized Elephant

Happened to see this on worth1000.com. Someone must show John. :) http://www.worth1000.com/emailthis.asp?entry=549599 DFTBA! Jainatina

Started by Jainatina

3 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Jainatina

Anti-Hero Picture Challenge

Okay; Originally, this challenge was only open to my email contacts, but now I'm opening it to everyone. g The challenge is to make/take/ed…

Started by Henry

0 Jul 6, 2009

picture game time!!!

i have noticed how people on this site seem to love theses sort of games a lot so here is my game suggestion, its pretty lame but what ever…

Started by Sarah

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Zach Attack

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service