Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'pictures' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

Senior Pictures

So there's a lot of talk about senior quotes on here, but I haven't found any about senior pictures.  Soo here we are.   I don't want mine…

Started by Kimberly Jung

0 Jul 19, 2012

I've been Yeti-hunting!

And not in a murderous way, either. It started out with me thinking "I should read some of John's old blogs." So I did. I then proceeded t…

Started by Audrey

5 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Chloe Rollason

Disco Golf Balls: A Project

Hi Nerdfighters! I am Colleen H., a new nerdfighter.  I have been watching all the vlogbrothers videos from the beginning and have just go…

Started by Colleen H.

10 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Dawn Stanford

Pictures that Define awesome

So as you can tell my picture is an awesome one, i will keep it forever. I want everyone else to find pictures that define awesome and pos…

Started by Connor furr

12 May 3, 2011
Reply by An EPIC someone

Awesome pictures to share!

Feel free to add in an awesome/funny picture for everyone to see! Like this one:

Started by Niall

0 Feb 12, 2011

Emily's mini Project.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if I could have a bit of help with something.   I want to make a collage (is that even how you spell it D:)…

Started by Emily Howarth

0 Nov 14, 2010

Slut Shaming Has REAL Consequences

Sometimes when I debate people on such matters as puritanical attitudes, irrational "sex offender" laws, the sexism of slut shaming, and ot…

Started by QuantumTuba

32 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Kenny

Help me? pretty pretty please with s'mores on top?

hey guys, i'm trying to make a good summer video/slideshow thing and i really need your help. if could, it would help so much if you could…

Started by Kimmie

4 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Ace of Anton

Icons, avatars and other profile pictures

What does yours mean to you? Is it a photo of you, if so, what are you doing and why? There are some pretty weird ones out there and I want…

Started by Clive-φ-Davidson Ex-NM

80 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Ace of Anton

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service