Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'pirate' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pirate Game Publicity help!!

Hey, there!  I'm working on publicity for a video game for a friend (I'm the "social one" and I'm having some issues getting the word out.…

Started by Marisha Sullivan

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Anne Wilson

Samurais or ninjas?

Everyone knows ninjas win from pirates, but do ninjas win from samurais? And another question: is the plural of samurai 'samurai', or 's…

Started by Daniel

2 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Rachel Joy Bernatowicz

nerdfighter video game idea

i know that their already is one being made, but i wanted to throw my idea out their an action rpg resembling kingdom hearts (with co-op pl…

Started by austin hood

0 Aug 16, 2011

The Origin of Pirates and Ninjas?

Possibly the earliest referance for Pirates versus Ninja are in the comic series The Phantom.  Basic backstory:  Kit Walker (a sailor, but…

Started by Lie Taylor

0 Jul 2, 2011

Ninjas vs Vampires vs Pirates vs Jedi vs

Pick a side, any side! Just pray you are on the winning side... The biggest ongoing battle of humankind! Who will win? And why? Feel free t…

Started by Gabriella Guerra

1 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by AJ

poll!

So I'm an aspiring new nerdfighter and i really want to get more views/hits on my blog. right now i have a pirate vs. ninja poll on my blog…

Started by taylor fritz

2 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by taylor fritz

Pirates vs. Ninjas

There are a disturbingly large number of ninja supporters and I can't seem to fathom why this could be. Sure John and Hank have both foolis…

Started by Jake The Pirate

72 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Jake The Pirate

Zombified Unicorn or Ninjafied Pirate?

Pick which one. Personally, I like a zombified unicorn, because, at the the of the day, as awesome as ninjas are, you can't go past a mutil…

Started by Cazathrin

17 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Robin

Can someone convince me? :[

I am an atheist. And I totally believe in evolution and science. But ALOT of kids in my school will be mean to me about it, and their my fr…

Started by MakRae

411 May 11, 2009
Reply by Christina Marie

Facebook in Pirate Speak = AWESOME

So yeah, I don't know how many of you know this already, but you can change the language settings on facebook to pirate. Pretty freakin' sw…

Started by Michelle

32 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Allie

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service