Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'popular' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All non-Nerdfighters are Decepticons?

On the Wiki (not the one on the menu bar thingy, the Wiki app on your page), it says a Decepticon is anyone who isn't a Nerdfighter. What d…

Started by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

12 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Best [Forum ಠಿ_ಠ Mod]

Ideal Wedding Songs

I did look, and I don't think this is a repeat thread- but if it is, let me know, by all means. ANYHOO... I'm a romantic, so I'm curious…

Started by Gabrielle

51 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by ryan brennan

The movie "Juno" - a bad example for teens?

I was talking to one of my university friends about the movie "Juno" the other day, she expressed her love for the movie and I expressed my…

Started by Yaara Shalom

81 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Davyd Setter

Can a Nerdfighter be popular?

Well, I've got all the Nerdfighting traits, I'm a total geek and whatnot, but somehow, I'm sort of popular. All of my Nerdfighting friends,…

Started by Trenton Shamblin

2 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by BP

What Harry Potter character would you date? (:

Tell me what is ur dream Howarts date that would make not only ir days, but ur life ;)

Started by DD Potter

52 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Robert Daniel Servis

A Geek popularity contest!

Yes, that's right... only Geeks may enter, and the prize is a trip to events like CES and ComicCon! http://www.topgeek.iinet.net.au/   I've…

Started by EvEm_Relic

2 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by EvEm_Relic

What would you reboot?

As per usual, the people at Overthinkingit.com have a discussion going that has inspired me to do something about it on the Ning.  I though…

Started by Gabrielle

18 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Gabrielle

rage against the machine underrated ?

It seems to me as if this band dose not get credit where it is VERY much do. Never before has a major music act put such dedication in to s…

Started by d.shane warner

0 Jul 30, 2009

The function of debate.

I personally like to argue with people like to debate. I like to defend my position. Hell, I like to defend positions that I completely dis…

Started by Afua

3 May 5, 2009
Reply by Ben Alexander

Freestyle Rap Battle - Translated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk Post your own videos/text/pics mocking popular trends!

Started by Pwnography

2 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by QuantumTuba

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service