Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'power' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does Power Corrupt People?

First Discussion! We had this question as an inquiry question in English class. It's part of the IB MYP Program at my school. We discussed…

Started by Elsa Presa

1 Jun 23
Reply by Gabbi

Would redistricting save America money? (and solve other problems by facilitating better discourse)

Part of Hank's video really struck me, and I couldn't find a discussion of it, so I wanted to see what other people thought of it; the ide…

Started by Andy Jefferson

1 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Christine Reardon

Which should come first: constitutional supremacy or the welfare of the nation?

This question was spurred specifically by a discussion I was having with my dad the other day about the constitutionality of the law passed…

Started by Kristen Albertson

3 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Latch33570

Starting a global collab channel, need vloggers/anyone awesome.

HEY! I'm Simon Lee from Australia, I already tried starting a collab channel with friends and it fell apart so now i turn to the rest of th…

Started by Simon Richards

0 Jun 10, 2012

What is the best way to achieve equilibrium in systems of control?

Remember how in Star Wars, there was the Force. But it wasn't just about having an uber Jedi master that did happy pretty things,  it was a…

Started by CD

28 May 26, 2012
Reply by CD

Nuclear Power

What are your thoughts on the benefits and dangers of nuclear power?

Started by RiskingAbsurdity

7 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Michael Lee

If you could have one super power, what would it be, and why?

This is something I've thought about a lot, as I expect many Nerdfighters have.  If you could have any one super power, and only that super…

Started by Matthew Hamblin

11 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Rachel Joy Bernatowicz

100% electric car with Tesla invention?

I'm no engineer, scientist, or car manufaturer, but I do have a theory that a 100% electric car is reasonably attainable with the applicati…

Started by Jazzlynnn Derrick

7 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Nerdy Habits

Does anyone have any nerdy habits? One of mine is what I call "the spell-check game". Spell-check has undoubtedly ruined many spelling care…

Started by Gaylesking

53 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Gaylesking

The United States right to Murder their citizens.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/14/world/14awlaki.html?ref=worldI found this article, and it got me to thinking, what are the united states…

Started by Ronald Weasley

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by QuantumTuba

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service