Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'project' (194)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have a youtube Channel? If so what is it? and what do you do on it? (:

i will go first (:http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeyHeartzI do random videos and hopfully soon a daily vlog. (:oh and maybe il upload some of…

Started by Joey Luke Shiakallis

144 Apr 8
Reply by Dustin Butler

KItshouse Project for Awesome Fun Volunteer Opportunity

Do you love the project for awesome and wish it was all year round?  Do you want to find a fun volunteer activity that will also give you…

Started by KitshouseP4A

0 Jan 17

Fantasy "Fantasy Battles" Website

Hello all. I have a project that I'm very enthusiastic about. It's a kickstarter project and I think there may be a sub-group of Nerdfighte…

Started by Eric Fritz-Waters

0 Jan 1

Support the Project for Awesome with Tab for a Cause

Hello fellow Nerdfighters!  As you all know, Project for Awesome is coming up next week. I just wanted to ask for your help in spreading th…

Started by Alex

0 Dec 11, 2013

Pirate Game Publicity help!!

Hey, there!  I'm working on publicity for a video game for a friend (I'm the "social one" and I'm having some issues getting the word out.…

Started by Marisha Sullivan

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Anne Wilson

I need some help promoting a new project I'm starting!

Hello everyone, my name is Sarah. I've recently started a new project with my brother and three of our cousins. The basic idea is that we a…

Started by Sarah Rowe

0 Jul 18, 2013

I need your guy's help! (For a survey/ research project)

I'm doing a research project that's due in June and I don't have enough people that answered the questions. It's a big project for me. The…

Started by Vincisomething

0 May 11, 2013

Hold Me Closer- the Tiny Cooper musical... for real!

Do you like Will Grayson? Do you like will grayson? Do you like Tiny Cooper? Me too!   Some awesome nerdfighters are working to create Tiny…

Started by Jordan

14 May 2, 2013
Reply by Taryn Clarke

Evil Baby Dream Book?

In a relatively early Question Tuesday John answered the question of "If nerdfighter's came together and wrote a book what would it be abou…

Started by Molly Ratliff

5 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Sally

I Illustrated a Children's Book!

I DID. Hi fellow Nerdfighters. So I did a thing. A cool thing with a guy who also had a cool thing. We combined our cool things and out of…

Started by Megen Nelson

1 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Sebba Raja

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service