Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'project' (194)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A personal attempt to increase the Awesome

Hello fellow Nerdfighters! I am just starting a blog project called "What You Make Of Me," hosted thusfar on tumblr. The basic idea is, out…

Started by Elle Eghigian

2 May 24, 2012
Reply by Linnea

Polling Project!

Hello Nerdfighters of the world, I am working on a project for my stats class, and I was hoping some of you could answer my question so I c…

Started by Silton

5 May 20, 2012
Reply by Kat

The Fault In Our Stars Project

Hey guys! Im doing a project for English over The Fault In Our Stars about 10 life lessons learned. And although I know there are many, it'…

Started by MarisMoo

3 May 18, 2012
Reply by CD

YouTube Featuring Idea

Not sure if this is a) in the right place b) an original idea but... I think that most YouTube Nerdfighters are a bit annoyed with the feat…

Started by Not Telling

0 May 2, 2012

Nerdfighter Creativity Needed!

Hello fellow Nerdfighters! I am just starting a blog project called "What You Make Of Me," hosted thusfar on tumblr. The basic idea is, out…

Started by Elle Eghigian

0 Apr 23, 2012

Postcard Project--Please Help!

Hello! My name is Megan, and I am a student teacher in a second-grade classroom. My students are learning about the 50 states, and we are t…

Started by Megan

17 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Kowash

Uncultured Project - Camino de Santiago

Hey guys Well most of you know about the Uncultured Project and if you don't check out this: http://uncultured.com/ and this: http://www.yo

Started by Orla-Jo ní Dhúill

0 Feb 1, 2012

Disco Golf Balls: A Project

Hi Nerdfighters! I am Colleen H., a new nerdfighter.  I have been watching all the vlogbrothers videos from the beginning and have just go…

Started by Colleen H.

10 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Dawn Stanford

Nerdfighteria Bilingual Buddy Project!

Did you know that the greatest barrier in the world is actually language?  With help from Nerdfighteria, I would like to start a project th…

Started by Juliette

0 Jan 5, 2012

Henry Green's birthday project! HELP END MALARIA NOW!

As you all know, Henry Green hates malaria. So for his birthday this year, we're going to move one step closer to allowing him to grow up i…

Started by Katy Bartzis

0 Jan 2, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service