Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'ps3' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Metal Gear Rising - New dlc Packs for xbox and ps3

hey guys. I got so thrilled when i read about the new dlc packs coming for metal gear rising. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance has received a…

Started by Jake Clarence

0 Mar 21, 2013

SKYRIM!

So I'm kinda new around here :) The members of Nerdfight taria (no idea of to spell that) are very friendly and helpfull :)   That out of t…

Started by Rick

4 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by ryan brennan

Advice please?

I have a question. My brother wants to download a PS3 hack from expressdownloads.net. Is this stupid? Can we trust this site?

Started by Cecilia Warren

4 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Terry

Advice please?

I have a question. My brother wants to download a PS3 hack from expressdownloads.net. Is this stupid? Can we trust this site?

Started by Cecilia Warren

0 Jan 15, 2011

Assasins creed brotherhood (spoilers)

I've completed the game and I was going to do the glyphs before this but when I was about to start I realised I was in the massive row of m…

Started by Cameron geddes

0 Nov 29, 2010

Favorite console...

Hey guys I was just wondering what your favorite video game consoles are and why. They can be new or old. Just want to here your thoughts

Started by Iain

2 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Stacey

Game consoles

I didn't see it on here and it's always interesting. What is everyone's preference? What do you think of the games consoles? I prefer xbox…

Started by Shelby

27 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Carro

360 or PS3WHh

Wich console is better? The XBOX360 or the Playstation 3? Tell me please...

Started by Cos!!!5secondoffhand2layerNINJA!

1 May 13, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

Video Game Console Troubles

Being an Xbox fan (years of being a Gamestop employee and manager sealed that deal) I made sure to get myself a 360. Like so many other peo…

Started by ZincOxide Fan

6 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Malcolm "Spacenarwhal" Knowles

PS3 or Xbox360

i personaly like the 360, but give me your opinions.

Started by Neelesh

19 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Jared

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service