Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'psychology' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Myers-Briggs Personality Sorter (an informal survey)

I was curious what all of us have scored on the Myers-Briggs test. I'm pretty sure I've seen a lot of Idealists (or NFs...see the coinciden…

Started by Flyyn duMartier

166 Apr 11
Reply by Hunter "Rubix" Short

Forensic Psychologist Advice

Hi, I had a question/discussion topic about Forensic Psychology. Because this is a career which would be totally hyper awesome to do, but t…

Started by Jenna Walop

1 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Jackie

The first 5 words you find in this puzzle say a lot about you

Hi people, My friend just sent me a really neat crossword puzzle created by a psychologist and it's formulated to tell a lot about a person…

Started by Pilár

247 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Katelyn Nace

What is the source of evil?

All of us know people that we consider to be evil- whether it be Fidel Castro or Bin Laden or maybe a bully at school, but the question alw…

Started by Kalina S.

80 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Lee

Just curious: I’m I the oldest member? Am I too old to be a nerdfighter?

I’ve got a lot in common with my teenage daughter (e.g. high IQ, fans of The Doctor, Enders Game, Stephen Fry’s QI and both very interested…

Started by Kessian

12 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Luce

The Core: A webcomic with a superhero who has D.I.D., more commonly known as multiple personality disorder

Hello all!~   I've begun to write a webcomic. It can be found here: http://thecorecomic.smackjeeves.com/comics/1267009/cover/   It's still…

Started by Rini B

0 Aug 4, 2011

A video series on getting off my medication

It's called, "Getting Off Risperdal," and it will be a series documenting my progress on quitting a prescription drug I was prescribed when…

Started by Bekah Smith

1 May 23, 2011
Reply by Charlie Willis

Practical Transhumanism

There's a woman up in Scotland who recently attended at hacker's conference, getting the attention of Wired and io9.  Her actions are...  b…

Started by Ewidge

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Deidra

What do nerds look for in nerds?

And is it influenced by previous experiences either in the department of previous friends/relationships or from fictional stories you've he…

Started by Holly Draine

49 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by James

Anyone an expert on psychology?

Last week, I got a diagnosis from a very kind psychiatrist that explained nearly three months of what I usually do over the course of three…

Started by Write On My Shirt

3 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by CaptainElaine(Strawbee)Harkness

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service