Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'public' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ebola outbreak in West Africa most especially (LIBERIA)

STORY HIGHLIGHTS The Ebola outbreak in West Africa has killed more than 1,000 people, WHO says The experimental drug ZMapp is on its way to…

Started by Kelvin Gyekye

34 Aug 26
Reply by Latch33570

SAVE THE LIBRARIES!

Hey guys,  I'm very new here, but I had to join in order to help signal boost a very important topic. I'm from a little town in Tennessee…

Started by Erin McCullough

0 Jun 22

This Poem I Have to Read in Front of EVERYONE!

HI! So in my school we do this thing every year called Prized Speaking, where you pick a piece (excerpt, poem, speech, etc.) and read it in…

Started by Jill De Luz

0 May 5

Opinions on private and boarding schools opposed to public?

I think that it would be an amazing experience, but then again I also really want to attend one. My local public high school is... Less tha…

Started by Kayy Dee

84 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by codexial

A youtube reading of Looking For Alaska?

I have been reading through John's book and seriously enjoying it.  I mainly read books aloud simply because I enjoy books the most that wa…

Started by Tomo

0 Oct 14, 2010

Evil Baby Orphanage speech in Oral Comm.

So I'm in a high school class called Oral Communications II, which is a lot like Oral Communications I, except that we do twice as many spe…

Started by Jason Lewis

0 Jan 22, 2010

Cooties

But what are cooties? Help me out in explaining it to someone that isn't from the United States.

Started by Gabrielle

17 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Ultimate Schnitzel

DWI Public Service Announcement Competition - $1000 On the Line!

Hi, everyone! This is my first post here on the forum, but I've been around for a little while. Anywho, a few months ago I made a Public…

Started by Cliff Bumgardner

0 Dec 28, 2009

Show Nerdfighting in Public

i do not know if there is a Discussion for this yet but i want all of you fellow nerdfighters to show off pictures or videos of your nerdfi…

Started by Love

0 Nov 16, 2009

Public Option

I feel that we as Nerdfighters have a higher likeyhood of having a rational debate about this than the rest of the world. Are you for or ag…

Started by Talley

0 Oct 3, 2009

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service