Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'punishment' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of the death penalty?

Personally,  for the vast majority of situations - actually, all situations, I am against the death penalty.  With the possibility of false…

Started by CD

215 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Latch33570

JOHNS PUNISHMENT FOR NOT POSTING A VIDEO FOR WEDNSDAY 4TH OF MAY 2011!

Dear Nerdfighters..... as you have all surely noticed by now, John has intentionally not uploaded a video on Wednsday. He on twitter sugest…

Started by Tee Jay Doors

2 May 6, 2011
Reply by Tova C.E

Should we boycott Hank Green videos?

Hank has ignored his punishment. He has not dressed up as Carrie from Sex in the City. (Brought up again in the Peeps for Bangladesh Video)…

Started by shouldbejaime

134 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by stargirlstrike

Write to Avoid Singing Project

Hi Everyone, I'm a fairly recent addition to the nerdfighters. I've only been involved for 7 days actually, but still - I have watched ever…

Started by Victoria

0 Jul 7, 2010

Blended Happy Meal

First of all I would like to tell everyone that if John would have put all of the orange drink in there it would have been much better, and…

Started by Cavalier

2 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Cavalier

I need a punishment

So, I'm one of the vloggers in a collab project called The Nerdfighter's Club (http://tinyurl.com/yftx36t) and I recently made a video that…

Started by Trina

3 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Dyon M.

Christmas Collaborative Punishment Spectacular?!

Soooo, I don't know if this is a good idea or not, or if it'll even work, but I think it's time for a collaborative punishment. Because the…

Started by Elijah Moore

3 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Pablo_the_Penguin

Gus is A Bug *SUCCESS! HOW SHALL WE PUNISH HIM?*

In John's newest video, he states his favorite childhood book is "Gus is A Bug". He challenged the awesomeness that is Nerdfighters to find…

Started by Thomas

32 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Carolina

Worst Punishment?

In your opinion, which punishment for John and Hank do you think was the worst? I'm gonna go with the blenderized Happy Meal.

Started by Alternative

9 May 16, 2009
Reply by Joseph/Nerdylation

Boycott Hank!

I'm sorry if this is a duplicate, but I thought I'd post this. Tonight, Hank updated his Facebook status telling us facebook was down. The…

Started by spazzumgurl

4 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by spazzumgurl

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service