Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'quotes' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you name the movies by just these quotes?

1) "Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?" 2) "Hate hate hate. Hate hate hate. Double Hate. Loath Entirely." 3) "Were you one of thos…

Started by Margo AKA Moonburst

80 Aug 23
Reply by Ella Connell

Guess the Harry Potter Book and Movie quotes!!!

I know similar ideas have been used in the past, but, here we go! There will be 2 lists of quotes, one for the books and one for the movies…

Started by Katelyn Rose Brady

3 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Andrew Studders

Vlogbrothers quotes and jokes

I am working on a typography style thing, and I need a TON of vlogbrothers quotes, jokes, and just all things in Nerdfighteria. I have a bu…

Started by Kassie Taylor

12 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Danno

What's Your Favorite Quote?

i love quotes. they could be inspiring, funny, cute, long, short, old, new, awesome, nerdy, dumb, weird famous, un-famous, hackneyed quotes…

Started by Alli zerby

37 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Atalinay

Favorite movie quotes of all time

whats your favorite movie quote of all time if i had to say one it would have to be from Apocalypse Now "Kurtz: I expected someone like you…

Started by Andy VanderWeide

1 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Ramon Monton

Graduation Quotes

Hey Nerdfighteria, I'm a relatively new Nerdfighter, but I know I want to use a John Green Quote for my graduating quote (in my senior year…

Started by Carrie Taschman

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by William Chapman

Favorite Looking For Alaska Quotes

Hello, fellow Nerdfighters. If you have read Looking For Alaska, I'd like to see the quotes you liked most or found to be the most meaningf…

Started by Allie

54 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Dana DeShong

Help Finding John and Hank Quotes

Hello all of Nerdfighteria! I need some help. I am currently creating a new calendar for 2012 and I want to make it a Nerdfighter calendar…

Started by Jessica S.

2 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Jessica S.

Quotes

So we all have quotes we love and adore, from almost every place possible. So go ahead and post some of your favorites right here- whether…

Started by Sam C.

4 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by ryan brennan

Life of Pi: What do you think?

Life of Pi by Yann Martel. In my opinion, an intelligent book with insightful ideas. Thoughts? Interesting quotes?

Started by Alexa Glenn

1 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Sciolet

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service