Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'religion' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is religion a force for good in the world?

Excluding the existence of any supernatural powers, or any comment whatsoever on the fallacy or truth of religious belief, and based only w…

Started by Simon

1423 Mar 18
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Religious Nerdfighters?!

Hey! I'm new here on the ning and I am curious about other Nerdfighter's religions. I do not mean to get into your business, I am just an i…

Started by Monica

773 Jan 25
Reply by Parker laughter

Atheism is dangerous? Please discuss

Recently I seem to be hearing a lot that atheism is a dangerous perspective. In many ways considered evil at least and as an atheist I obje…

Started by Josh Weeden

80 Jan 1
Reply by Best [Forum ಠಿ_ಠ Mod]

How are god and morality linked?

It is often said that there cannot be an absolute morality without a belief in god, I'm not sure how this works, if god said that murder is…

Started by Tom Maling

112 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by LoCAtek MexiCali

Christians and Gays

It has come to my attention that there are Christians everywhere. (Call me stupid if you like) There are also homophobes everywhere. Have y…

Started by Ren

454 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Payton Jellison

SENSITIVE SUBJECTS AND COLOUR RATINGS.

This is as simple as. Red= Strongly Disagree Orange= Just Disagree Yellow= More Disagree than Agree Green= Neutral on the subject Light Bl…

Started by Em Ken

169 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mark Andrew Maben

Books that open your mind

So, my parents are not really the open-minded types. They are white, rich, has very strong opinions on religion and politics. And they look…

Started by Li

11 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Scout

You can get a Nerfighter salute on your tombstone if you are a US veteran!

I was just looking through the list of religious symbols the US military will put on deceased soldiers tombstones for them and I noticed th…

Started by Bubblesort

1 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Joseph Fergus Curran

Calling All Religious Nerdfighters!

I'm taking a class called Diversity in American Education at my university. One of the assignments for my class is to talk to someone diffe…

Started by Mary Lindsey

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Katie Casey

Questions Needed for a Church Cultural Immersion

Hey there Ning! This summer, before my Senior year starts, I've decide to go place-of-worship-hopping in order to grasp a deeper understan…

Started by Amzela

2 May 10, 2013
Reply by Super Banana Buddy

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service