Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'review' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A review of So Jokes that I've FINALLY got around to sharing.

I know it's a tad behind the times, but heck, it's never too late to have OPINIONS! Right? I'd love to hear what you think. ==== Let's st…

Started by Tom Milsom

51 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Fenwick

Collab blog, anyone?

Helloo Yeah, it's fairly simple. I've run a few collab blogs before, but as I'm not currently a part of one, I'd really like to start up a…

Started by Steph

28 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Steph

Do you want to see Chronicle?

Hello fellow Nerdfighters, I was wondering whether any of you have seen the film Chronicle. What did you think? If you haven't seen it yet…

Started by Isaac Gatsios

0 Feb 18, 2012

Recommend some fantasy, please!

I'm part of a collab channel in which I post my reviews of fantasy books on Thursdays. (Shameless Self-Promotion) And so I would like to k…

Started by Chloe

94 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Zix

BookDiscussion #2 - Tunnels

I started this book last year, and sorta forgot about it...oops!! but I've picked it up again easily, it's not a book you forget about! Mos…

Started by Mizuki

0 Feb 22, 2009

Has anyone read Life On The Move by Megan Reilly?

I think it's been released, but is it any good? It looks like it could be but I don't know. What did you think? http://www.amazon.com/Life

Started by Kait

1 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Mattie Grace

English Major Prompt on "Harry, A History" - Do you think fanfiction authors...

Hey, guys! This is Lauren from The English Majors. This is the thread for discussion on the "English Major Prompt" from the vlog book revi…

Started by Scribe

0 Feb 19, 2009

Blurbing John Green-Paper Towns

I need to write a blurb for Paper Towns for the children's bookstore where I work and I'm having some trouble. Whenever I recommend it, it'…

Started by Mary Samantha

7 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Mary Samantha

Peer Review

I don't know about you, but one of the things I hate most about school is writing an essay and having some idiot review it with their idiot…

Started by Pilár

7 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Pilár

Attention Book Readers!!

I'm starting a new project involving reading a book every week. I'm going to be using the list found here: http://www.time.com/time/2005/10

Started by Meredith Campbell

11 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Meredith Campbell

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service