Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'rice' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freerice, still playing?

Are you guys still playing on Freerice? I'm in the group of Nerdfighters and the activity has not been very high lately. ( I just joined t…

Started by Debora Wonttell

0 Jul 27, 2013

Free Rice

If you don't already know there is a website called freerice.com where you can answer trivia and for each question you answer the website d…

Started by Kim

3 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Bridget

If you're reading this, you can help decrease world suck right NOW with other Nerdfighters!

Freerice.com - A click-to-donate site that donates 10 grains of rice for every right answer you get.   Ok, so a made of awesome friend of m…

Started by Clemente Velazquez

11 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Antonio Tan

QUICK FREE TEN SECOND WAY TO DECREASE WORLD SUCK

Surely this website has been linked before, but just to remind everybody/inform new members of the completely FREE way to help stop world h…

Started by Tasha B

3 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Jessica F

Help me find a book?

I can't seem to find the title/author of a book I used to read when I was younger.It was about a man who had a rice cake, and dropped it, a…

Started by Melanie

0 Jan 20, 2010

FreeRice Marathon anyone?

The idea popped into my head at breakfast (: if whoever wants to participate plays FreeRice for one hour solid then we could seriously rai…

Started by Demitria

2 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Demitria

Super Easy Way to Decrease World Suck

So my aunt discovered a website called Free Rice. ( freerice.com ) Basically, you go on to the website free of charge, and you begin answer…

Started by Mouse

3 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Mouse

free rice!!

Freerice.com go to it. use it. help decrease world suck. be happy. and never, never, NEVER, forget to be awesome.

Started by Ereshkigal Inanna

11 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Stan

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service