Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'riddle' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Riddle for Nerdfighteria

From the beginning of eternity to the end of time and space, and from the beginning of every end to the end of every place. What am I? Hi…

Started by James Murphy [dʒemz məɹfi]

21 May 29
Reply by Oswin

Pull out? Or leave it un-stable? No, not your mom.

Pull out? Or leave it un-stable? No, not your mom.Iraq and Afghanistan of course. The Age old Debate.  http://costofwar.com/  ^^ give that…

Started by Ronald Weasley

14 May 15, 2010
Reply by Stewart Alan Williams

Riddle

Here's a riddle for for you and no it's not tom. Get it, Tom Riddle from Harry Potter? Forget it. A boy and his father get into a car cras…

Started by Carolina

21 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Lombardian

neutral riddle!!!!!!!!!!

hey dudes. hope y'all being awesome so i know a few of you guys have been getting in to THISISNOTTOM which is awesome. but hard. but i've…

Started by Laura

27 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Erica

You know what I just thought would be an AMAZING idea for Harry Potter books?

A series of books chronicling the life of Tom Marvolo Riddle. What do you think?

Started by Bryant

30 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Jess

Riddles riddles riddles...

If you've done 'Riddle me this' and 'Riddle me that.' then you know what to do you have three days my friends, good luck...."When is it ba…

Started by Mr. Enigma

6 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Mr. Enigma

Riddle me That: sloved

the answer to He said, "You'll sentence me to six years in prison." If it was true, then the judge would have to make it false by sentenc…

Started by Mr. Enigma

2 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mr. Enigma

Riddle Me That...

Mr. Enigma is the name, riddles my game. This time you have three days. Have a good time. A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told hi…

Started by Mr. Enigma

7 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Michael Ennis

Riddle Me This...

Mr.Enigma is the name, riddles my game. All of you have ten days to answer this riddle before I answer it for you, today's date is March 16…

Started by Mr. Enigma

16 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Erica

ThisIsNotTomDotCom

just a quick question on the third one where it's like the 3 pictures and the url is like "write....it....here.." you delete the "here" bef…

Started by Miss Subliminal FIsh

1 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Matt

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service