Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'right' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fox hunting in the UK

The ban on fox hunting came into place in 2004 in the UK. People didnt see need for the killing of the fox. It was suposvily a ruthless and…

Started by Kate Towns

124 Apr 26
Reply by James Ollerhead

SENSITIVE SUBJECTS AND COLOUR RATINGS.

This is as simple as. Red= Strongly Disagree Orange= Just Disagree Yellow= More Disagree than Agree Green= Neutral on the subject Light Bl…

Started by Em Ken

169 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mark Andrew Maben

Is a corporation a person?

Ok, so this is rather simple. people who are Pro-big business (may I say, George W. Bush?) support the idea that a corporation is in fact a…

Started by Alyssa Bartoshevich

20 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Michael Lee

Pro Life Nerdfighters *please read the whole post*

Pro Life Nerdfighters:   Hello, my name is Anna Marie North. I am Catholic. I have conservative values. And I am pro life. Are you?   NOW W…

Started by Anna Marie North

89 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Rosie

States That Allow Same-Sex Marriage Vs. States That Allow Marriage Between First Cousins

My sister found this article from The New Civil Rights Movement page. Discuss! http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/graphic-states-that-all

Started by Theresa Lucey

18 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by E_Lewis

Do you think access to the internet should be a right?

WHat are your thoughts?

Started by Alexander Tolkan

2 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

what are you listening to?

as the title says; if your listening to some music right now then answer down below what music your listining to ^__^ I could start: I'm l…

Started by Simon

106 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Kimmie

Video embeds are not working right

Video embeds are not working right when I try to embed a video in the beginning of a discussion it wont work I have to embed it in a replay…

Started by Charles

0 Jan 19, 2010

Left Handed Talents

Are you lefty or righty? There is a fairly well-known correlation between highly creative people and left-handedness and the hypothesis th…

Started by Groovy Jones

17 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Groovy Jones

A Fort Worth man fights for his right to have garden

i just think its awful that city people think they are so high and mighty that they can just tear up someones garden jerks i hate that i li…

Started by Carly

14 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Allyson

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service