Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 's' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rageface memes as... Jungian psychology?!

Ah, the delightful putty-feeling of a not quite formed thought. Glorious, no? As i was taking an eye-stroll through the brain-candy that is…

Started by Bennie W. Jackson

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by CD

Whovian Code

I think many people will enjoy this!   Whovian Code I (insert name here) hereby swear to… 1. Always say allons-y instead of let's go, here…

Started by A.D. Brown

12 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Peter Lande

Mad Messages

Lots of people have been getting messages like this below, including me, and I have no idea what it's about. It is not using NerdFighteria…

Started by Josh H

1 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Cavalier

UK Proxys!!!!!

I have been using a proxy switcher to watch Doctor Who for a while now. But the Proxy I was using got expired and now I need a UK proxy! Do…

Started by zagoing

0 Jun 12, 2010

Nerdfighter Emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, It's not dire. But it's really important. Do you guys remember the video from 2007 where John had all of his questions to the people t…

Started by zagoing

7 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Tenley Nadine

It's M-e-y-e-r: NO "S" @ the end!!! (and other errors)

I get kind of anal sometimes-things make me twitch every so often. One twitch-worthy little gem I keep seeing over and over and over again…

Started by Gabrielle

136 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Gabrielle

It's M-e-y-e-r: NO "S" @ the end!!! (and other errors)

I get kind of anal sometimes-things make me twitch every so often. One twitch-worthy little gem I keep seeing over and over and over again…

Started by Gabrielle

3 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Ningmaster Tom

Does anyone use cyberlink power director!

OK, so I am making this video and I spend three hours making it. Now I edited it, but I want music on it. I bought the song on itunes, but…

Started by zagoing

8 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by zagoing

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service