Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'school' (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you guys believe that grades define how smart a person is?

I've been talking about this topic with a couple of friends lately and many of them have different opinions on this. What do you guys think…

Started by Sabrina

74 yesterday
Reply by Casey Jenkins

Catch-22 themes?

I need help finding the overall theme of catch-22. I feel like it could be something to do with not following blindly or making decisions,…

Started by Rose Tyler

0 on Wednesday

Which Club would be best to start at my high school, and could i maybe combine some of these ideas into one?

I'm a sophomore at a catholic high school (if that makes a whole lot of difference) and have been thinking for a while of starting a club.…

Started by Abigail Kesten

7 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Abigail Kesten

College Nerdfighters! ...or STUDENT NERDFIGHTERS!

hey hey :) So ya students-- where are you guys currently attending college/school? And what are you plans?? Your dreams?? Are you lost and…

Started by Elaine

207 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by awesomeisinside

How do you motivate yourself? For school.

*Slams fist on table* I AM GOING TO ENJOY MY MATH HOMEWORK! But seriously, do you have extrinsic motivation, intrinsic motivation? Maybe y…

Started by Vincisomething

5 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by awesomeisinside

Digital Aristotle?

I recently came across this old(ish) CPG Grey video in which he discusses a possible direction for the development of education in the mode…

Started by Dan Walker

2 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Griffin

College in a city, with less partying, good music and english

I saw a few other people posting asking for advice on choosing colleges, and I thought throwing my question into the void might garner a re…

Started by Steffy Oppenheimer

0 Jul 16, 2013

Forensic Psychologist Advice

Hi, I had a question/discussion topic about Forensic Psychology. Because this is a career which would be totally hyper awesome to do, but t…

Started by Jenna Walop

1 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Jackie

Moving to NYC! Gaaah!!!

Aloha nerdfighteria!(No, I'm from St. Louis, not Honolulu. I just like the greeting Aloha over hello.) This August of 2013 I will be movin…

Started by John Patrick Lynch

0 Jun 13, 2013

"Surprise in the classroom" A short and hopefully funny story

"Mreh."   That was the answer that Jacob Gilbilbsie said to almost every question, and his new math teacher, Mr. Barth, did not like it o…

Started by Timothy McArthur

0 Jun 12, 2013

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service