Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'school' (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tips for Getting the MOST out of Youtube

I am writing a speech for my college public speaking class on "how to get the Most out of your youtube experience." one of the main points…

Started by Sara Rabbermann

0 Sep 3

Do you guys believe that grades define how smart a person is?

I've been talking about this topic with a couple of friends lately and many of them have different opinions on this. What do you guys think…

Started by Sabrina

74 Aug 30
Reply by mediel

Catch-22 themes?

I need help finding the overall theme of catch-22. I feel like it could be something to do with not following blindly or making decisions,…

Started by Rose Tyler

0 Aug 27

Which Club would be best to start at my high school, and could i maybe combine some of these ideas into one?

I'm a sophomore at a catholic high school (if that makes a whole lot of difference) and have been thinking for a while of starting a club.…

Started by Abigail Kesten

7 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Abigail Kesten

College Nerdfighters! ...or STUDENT NERDFIGHTERS!

hey hey :) So ya students-- where are you guys currently attending college/school? And what are you plans?? Your dreams?? Are you lost and…

Started by Elaine

207 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by awesomeisinside

How do you motivate yourself? For school.

*Slams fist on table* I AM GOING TO ENJOY MY MATH HOMEWORK! But seriously, do you have extrinsic motivation, intrinsic motivation? Maybe y…

Started by Vincisomething

5 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by awesomeisinside

Digital Aristotle?

I recently came across this old(ish) CPG Grey video in which he discusses a possible direction for the development of education in the mode…

Started by Dan Walker

2 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Griffin

College in a city, with less partying, good music and english

I saw a few other people posting asking for advice on choosing colleges, and I thought throwing my question into the void might garner a re…

Started by Steffy Oppenheimer

0 Jul 16, 2013

Forensic Psychologist Advice

Hi, I had a question/discussion topic about Forensic Psychology. Because this is a career which would be totally hyper awesome to do, but t…

Started by Jenna Walop

1 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Jackie

Moving to NYC! Gaaah!!!

Aloha nerdfighteria!(No, I'm from St. Louis, not Honolulu. I just like the greeting Aloha over hello.) This August of 2013 I will be movin…

Started by John Patrick Lynch

0 Jun 13, 2013

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service