Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'sex' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On the issue of Teen sex, and a possible solution

I do not talk about the Issue as much as I talk about an alternative.  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fKW8nbGHk66Ih_GqCkUY0GDQReBelE0J

Started by Tao McCawley

0 Sep 22, 2013

Should sexual activity be held to different standards between men and women?

Should it be socially acceptable for men to be sexually promiscuous while it's not socially acceptable for women to be sexual promiscuous?…

Started by Rebecca Lissette

24 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Kara Parker

Mommy, How Do Koalas Have Sex?

Greetings, fellow nerdfighters! Considering you probably picked on this forum due to the title, I should probably explain it. In one of…

Started by Sydney Stein

0 Mar 21, 2012

Angels in America: "religion aspect focus"

I recently finished Angels in America, an amazing epic play by Tony Kushner. It outlines gay stereotypes in American politics and the messe…

Started by Connor Martin Lidell

16 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Fake Crowley

Nerdfighters, how do you feel about...sex?

So um, younger Nerdfighters, this might not be the topic for you. Just sayin'. I'm a college student, which pretty much says it all. I can…

Started by Lucy

508 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Coco Kincaid

Awesome weird movie to watch - LARS AND THE REAL GIRL

Has any one seen LARS AND THE REAL GIRL (2007 **ring Ryan Gosling)? I came across this title curtsy the (severely inaccurate imdb recommend…

Started by Envia

9 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Envia

The movie "Juno" - a bad example for teens?

I was talking to one of my university friends about the movie "Juno" the other day, she expressed her love for the movie and I expressed my…

Started by Yaara Shalom

81 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Davyd Setter

YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO ASK AWKWARD QUESTIONS!!!

Then again, perhaps I don't either. When was the most out of place scenario in which you felt compelled to do naughty things?

Started by QuantumTuba

466 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Kayla

Sex.

Sex can mean a lot of things to a lot of different people. This subject is so difficult to talk about with people (unless you're the "bragg…

Started by Chelsea Miller

53 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Loki

Love and marriage!

Okey, this doesn't really have anything to do with marriage, but partnership in general, so I want to talk about monogamy, because are we r…

Started by Eystein,

67 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Rachel

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service