Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'sexism' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Men's Rights

(without any idea of how I got there) I recently read about Men's Rights and some of the issues for which men fight. I will be honest, as a…

Started by jessica r

937 Jun 5
Reply by Makayla Keydel

Feminism, Sexism and Other Misunderstood Things

I am a feminist. I am heterosexual. I occasionally wear dresses. I usually shave my legs and underarms, unless I'm in a hurry. I believe in…

Started by Sara NoH

1156 Jun 2
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Gender Roles

How did gender roles originate, and how have they evolved in various societies? Perhaps more importantly, how do we fucking kill them?

Started by QuantumTuba

421 May 5
Reply by Quincy

What are we teaching our children?

I'm a fifteen year old, and I work as an assistant at my aunt's dance studio. I usually help with the little girls' ballet classes (nothing…

Started by Jessica

28 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by patch

Is the Church neglecting its most powerful tool of progression?

According to Catholic Mythology (or history, I don't want to start a flame war so whatever), the main source of power for the Catholic Chur…

Started by FeignedMaturity

7 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Dani Halter

Anti-Sexism and TV Loving Nerdfighters, A Call to Arms!

Fellow Nerdfighters,   Recently, the CBS (CBS is owned by Viacom, btw) crime-drama Criminal Minds has been subjected to budget cuts. Now, b…

Started by Leah Pugh

18 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Zoe

Social Sexism

Topic is in the title people. How has the United States's SOCIAL system (not legal) affected our society's views on sexism and gender roles…

Started by Charles Nathan Whitaker

1 May 18, 2010
Reply by Zirror

Patrick Stewart talks about violence against women

It's the first time I start a discussion, and the first time I try to add a video, so I don't know if I'm doing it right, but here's a very…

Started by Jackie

2 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Jackie

A successful "your mom" in the Senate, of all places

I find this to be just made of pure, highly concentrated awesome:

Started by Gabrielle

18 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Katie

Tecmo Games and Boobs.

Hey, I was just watching a trailer for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and I started to wonder, do girls play these games? I'm sure they do, but what…

Started by Scattergories!

0 Sep 10, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service