Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'short' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flash Fiction Buffs

http://pressedupinabook.com/?p=2010 Submit your own story, so I can read them. DFTBA!

Started by Priscilla Tan

0 Nov 2, 2013

Why is Writing Awesome?

(A little about me:) I write science fiction and fantasy mostly, short stories and novel-length work. I recently completed my last installm…

Started by Kellie Doherty

0 Oct 3, 2013

My short story: New Atlantis, possible a sequel. (would appreciate comments/criticism)

Hi Everyone, I do short storys. Enjoy! NewAtlantis.docx

Started by Tao McCawley

0 Sep 20, 2013

I need some help promoting a new project I'm starting!

Hello everyone, my name is Sarah. I've recently started a new project with my brother and three of our cousins. The basic idea is that we a…

Started by Sarah Rowe

0 Jul 18, 2013

Amateur Short Films on YouTube: Main Discussion

I know there are more of you besides me who like to make little skits/sketches/short films and post them on YouTube.  So I've decided to cr…

Started by Bekah Smith

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Holly Davis

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

Decreasing Worldsuck by Supporting YA Lit!

Hey guys,  This is a project that the literary magazine I'm interning for is working on: One Teen Story--aiming to provide readers of YA l…

Started by Kerry Michele Cullen

0 Aug 28, 2012

Hey I wrote a story and I need you!

I wrote a story called More Smiles. I've been trying to get people to read it, but failing. You can download it for free. I just need someo…

Started by Edger Allen Dux

4 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Edger Allen Dux

The haircut that made me a man.

There was a time where I hated haircuts. Not just when I was little, but even my older self hates the thought of somebody cutting of…

Started by Cameron (Biscuit Chief)

0 Apr 16, 2012

Populus Lennox, a short story.

Populus Lennox                “Populus Lennox is a politician, infamous for his rule. Lennox is a fat man with a face that resembles both a…

Started by Cameron (Biscuit Chief)

0 Apr 16, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service