Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'should' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

Started by Mario Schietroma

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

ATLANTA AREA NERDFIGHTERS.

i am on a quest, right now, to meet atlanta area nerdfighters. w00t.

Started by ULAKULPA!

39 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Emma Rary

Pre-VidCon 2012 Jitters

So, I know Nerdfighteria is filled with awesome, but I can't help but feel extremely insecure about going to VidCon. I'm completely passion…

Started by Ashley Thomas

0 Nov 17, 2011

Should you encourage gender choices at a young age??

So I just read this article about a 7 year old boy is transgender and wants to be a girl scout. I told my mother about this and she told me…

Started by Faith Perez

14 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Eystein,

The Evil Baby Orphanage- A novel

I was watching random Vlogbrothers videos today, and I came across Setting the Question Tuesday Record. Someone asked the question "if nerd…

Started by Lily Muus

1 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Cora.K

The List of Things That Should Be Things But Aren't Yet Things.

Here's some: EXPLOSION! Wensday (wheezywaiter) DOCTOR WHO DAY!! w00t! (Nov 23, we believe. Still figuring it out, as it isn't an Official T…

Started by Sarah Gorton

2 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Sarah Gorton

Unique Cookie Recipes

I am a baking fanatic and love to find new recipes. I have cooked my way through the regular recipes like brownies, chocolate chips, snicke…

Started by Anna Marie North

9 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Rena

I WILL GUARANTEE THE MAJORITY OF YOU SHOULD BE DOING HOMEWORK/WORKWORK RIGHT NOW.

Come on. We know you have something more practical to do. Places such as ning or youtube are just too perfect for procrastinating.Clear the…

Started by Em Ken

23 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Trick

Movies everyone should see at least once in their life

Alright, so I'm not a big movie buff, I tend to prefer books but there are some movies that I truly believe that everyone should see at lea…

Started by HarleyQuinn

232 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Taylor

I FOUND MARGO!!! (Well, technically I found the right person to play Margo.)

Ok, so i just saw An Education in theaters last night. Great Movie. But as I watched the movie I began to notice that the girl playing the…

Started by Jeremiah McMinn

23 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Allison Shaw

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service