Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'show' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

Started by Mario Schietroma

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

Favorite Extict Cartoon Show?

There are a lot of shows on, say, Cartoon Network, that are no longer running and that have been replaced with crappy shows. I miss Megas…

Started by NerveAction

190 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Storm-struck Night

Writing a show about fandoms, help needed!

I'm currently in the process of writing a new show for my theatre company. And this show is about something very dear to all our hearts… It…

Started by Florrie

1 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Catarina Rodrigues Branco

What music concerts/shows have you been to or want to go to?

I recently went to my first ever concert, it was a Kina Grannis concert, it was great! I was wondering what kind of concerts you have been…

Started by Isaac Gatsios

16 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Amanda McIntyre

freezer paper stencils: uterus, DFTBA, archer, rocky horror

a friend of mine and i partied it up the other day with DIY screenprinting and a game of thrones marathon! needless to say, a surplus of ep…

Started by Joa

0 Apr 14, 2012

Community (TV Show)

Hello Nerdfighters! I was wondering what everyone's views are on the TV show "Community" being pulled? There's a lot of discussion on the I…

Started by Isaac Gatsios

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Isaac Gatsios

Collab, Anyone?!

Hey, I'm Z (its a nickname don't worry :P) I'm almost 15 and I have a Vlog on YouTube www.YouTube.com/zeevloga :) I was wondering if anyon…

Started by Z

0 Oct 12, 2011

Any Nerdfighters near NC?

Big announcement re: John coming soon.  Stay tuned!

Started by Librismom

4 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Librismom

Good Anime TV shows/movies

I know it's really a very broad question, but what anime TV shows/movies would you suggest the most? I watch: Moiribito, Hellsing, Trigun,…

Started by Roni

13 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Kratatosk Castagnier

Get Hank and John on the Daily Show

We need to find a way to get Hank and John on The Daily Show. They've done so much it would really be an awesome oppertunity for them to ge…

Started by Aaron Messeck

0 Aug 5, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service