Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'sleep' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite Bands???

I'm pretty bored and I'm intrested in some of the Nerdfighter's favorite bands :D No fighting please, I don't care what your musical taste…

Started by Captain Morgana

245 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Scobey

Polling Project!

Hello Nerdfighters of the world, I am working on a project for my stats class, and I was hoping some of you could answer my question so I c…

Started by Silton

5 May 20, 2012
Reply by Kat

Mommy, How Do Koalas Have Sex?

Greetings, fellow nerdfighters! Considering you probably picked on this forum due to the title, I should probably explain it. In one of…

Started by Sydney Stein

0 Mar 21, 2012

hours of the day

just wondering how everyone compares to me.  so, i tend to function at my best in the early afternoon and late at night.  i struggle for ho…

Started by Danno

2 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Veronica Gonzalez-Cruz

In what video does....

John follow Hank around and we find that Hank sleeps to much Irrally want to know what video this is. Thanks for the help!

Started by Suvilove

0 Sep 9, 2011

Vidcon IS IN TWO DAYS!!! NEED A PLACE TO STAY!!!

I've got vidcon tickets... But can't find a place to stay. Does ANYONE!!!! PLEASE!!!! have some room on their floor for myself and a friend…

Started by David Michael Kennedy-Farner

0 Jul 28, 2011

Nerdfighters who Talk in their Sleep?

Hi Nerdfighters!   I talk in my sleep. My mom knew I did it as a kid, but she thought it had stopped...because I haven't lived at home for…

Started by Megan Danielle

1 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by amaranth

Insomniac nerdfighers!

Hello. My name is Kaitie and I am an insomniac (self-diagnosed). I sometimes go entire nights without sleeping and generally stay up very l…

Started by Kaitie

6 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Mor Bergman

Lucid Dreams.

For those of you who don't know what a lucid dream is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream   Now, Have any of you ever had one?   It's…

Started by theepilougewascrap

37 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Pike

I know it doesn't sound as suckish as some stuff in this forum...

But I can't sleep. I mean, I sleep, but it's not deep/quality sleep. And I can't think. I can't concentrate. I can't cook. All I want to do…

Started by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

16 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Kristen

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service