Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'song' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Song Game

I think of a song and post the lyrics (not all, just an exerpt). Then someone else must think of another set of song lyrics containg words…

Started by Maggie

1028 Jun 14
Reply by Mark Byrd

Listen to my song about TFIOS "It's Ok"

Don't know if this is the right topic, but I'll try... I've been sharing this song everywhere because it would really mean a lot if nerdfig…

Started by SsCardenal

0 Oct 7, 2013

So,does Nerdfightaria have a theme song/Anthem (i prefer theme song personally)

So,does Nerdfightaria have a theme song/Anthem? I would think it would be something by Hank, but has he ever just made a song for the nerdf…

Started by San.f

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Jenna Viel

What's your favorite Disney song??

I just created a station on Pandora that has only Disney songs and I am overwhelmed with emotions right now. Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Ala…

Started by Sabrina

8 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Lachlan Baildon

It's Time for NAME THAT SONG

In which I give you lyrics to a song, and you need to tell me which song it is. You also must say the artist, bonus points if you say the a…

Started by Sam O

17 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Samantha

"I'm Not Edward Cullen" Chords?

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the chords for Hank's "I'm Not Edward Cullen" song? Or if anyone could figure them out witho…

Started by Kristen

2 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Katrina Bradley

What music concerts/shows have you been to or want to go to?

I recently went to my first ever concert, it was a Kina Grannis concert, it was great! I was wondering what kind of concerts you have been…

Started by Isaac Gatsios

16 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Amanda McIntyre

Summer Goal: Do More of the Youtubez. Join me?

So I've decided that as a summer goal, I'm going to start making videos and putting them out there, both vloggy and songy (I'm a hopeful si…

Started by Alica Daine

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by SoraAgrees (Phil)

a vlog i am proud of.

hello, i make vlogs and nerdy songs, and i try to make them awesome. my channel name is "anything everything and more" . but i could use mo…

Started by aj

0 Apr 28, 2012

The Fault In Our Stars (Original Song - No Plot Spoilers!)

This video is made of pure awesome. If you're a fan of John Green or "The Fault In Our Stars", I STRONGLY encourage you to check it out:…

Started by Joshua

0 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Joshua

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service