Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'songs' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What song are you listening to right now?

Just curious as to what other nerdfighters listen to. Please post the Song, Artist, and Album of whatever song is playing as you type.

Started by Chris McClure

3619 on Monday
Reply by Star

Original Song Lyrics

So, I've written some song lyrics and I don't want them to just lie in my drawer being useless. So I was wondering if anyone know a good we…

Started by Li

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Tao McCawley

Hank's Wednesday Song Chords! Please?

Who else would like Hank Green to post the guitar chords for his songs???  I know I would.I believe it would decrease world suck if people…

Started by PD

9 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Freqbox

The lyrics parody game

(I'm not so good with titles, I think you already know that)     The rules are simple, I will let Jack and Sandra explain..   Jack: "I love…

Started by MilesMuhammad

2 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Sophie

Movie soundtracks based off books and book related songs.

So for a school project/club i need to make a movie about books and book club. The problem is that i don't have music to play in the backgr…

Started by Joanne Ling

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Colonel Trogdor Hiram Singleton

Strangest Christmas Songs

Somebody probably already made one like this, but, since Christmas is coming up, its time I added to my Christmas playlist *giggle*  Can yo…

Started by Aleksandra Gieralt

18 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Aleksandra Gieralt

What's on your ipod?

Look on your iPod or iTunes and find the largest perfect square.  By this I mean  if you were to have 10 songs on your iPod you would post…

Started by Suvilove

2 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Austin Cox

Recommend a Song

So I know there are a million music threads, but I am feeling disillusioned with the music industry at the moment, and was wondering if you…

Started by Erika

47 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Amanda

Nerdy Music

Hello Nerdfighters! I'm sure many of you are familiar with bands like All Caps and Chameleon Circuit. I happen to listen to a lot of their…

Started by theubiquitousgirl

2 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Chris Fox

breaking up on Sunday

so, i was listening to some random music this morning and stumbled back onto the title song from Webber's Tell Me on a Sunday.  for those o…

Started by Danno

0 Jun 10, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service