Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'start' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Year Resolutions or ‘The elusive NYRs’

Being the 31st of December, I decided to start this generic discussion- New Year Resolutions, or NYRs, as I like to call them. I added ‘elu…

Started by Nelson Ransford Prime

1 Dec 31
Reply by Kat

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

Guy Pearce (Actor)

Hey guys! I acted as an Extra on a film with the actor Guy Pearce (from films such as Memento and Hurt Locker). It was a really fun and exc…

Started by Isaac Gatsios

0 Nov 13, 2011

What should the collab be called?

This is a discussion to decide what me and 7 other people should name our collab. If you are not in it, please still try and help us find t…

Started by icecoldpunch

37 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Hope

Collab Channel

I am looking for people to start a collab channel with. I am a highschool junior and am looking for other high schoolers to vlog with and m…

Started by Taylor Grant

15 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Brooke

Do I have the makings of a writer?

At least I think this should go in books....oh well a mod can move it if not.Anyway, so I have come up with a few story ideas of late and t…

Started by Ryan The Awesome

2 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Ryan The Awesome

What can I do about world suck?

Hi! I'm 16, and I just kind of got into Nerdfighting. Well, I was wondering, I want to volunteer, help out the Earth which has done so much…

Started by Cassidy Beach

2 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Turd Ferguson

i wanna start a podcast...

just for fun. i thought one that's kind of in the vein of VLR. i'm 25, and a girl, so i thought it might be good if someone also in their…

Started by ChelseaIRL

0 Sep 17, 2009

Would any Nerdfighters like to start a NF podcast- for NFs, by NFs?

Huh, huh? Just an idea... but a made of awesome one at that. If you're interested... first come, first serve, as long as you're qualified.

Started by Lynn

68 May 4, 2009
Reply by Phineas de Romanus

Create-A-Nerd

If we had mascot, how would it look? Can't we decide? If we add on characteristics, one at a time, soon we'll have the ideal nerdfighter. I…

Started by Madi

117 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by dozzzier

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service