Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'states' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where are the Nerdfighters??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Welcome to the Nerdfighter Location Project! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~…

Started by Brian

1179 Apr 4
Reply by Alexandria B

Too late to change?

So recently my parents have offered me to move from the carribean (where I've spent all the full 16 years of my life) and move to the state…

Started by Monica Isabel

2 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Leah Butz

America... and the rest of the world.

I don't know how many Nerd fighters are living outside of the US, but I'm still hoping to get some feedback from those inside and outside t…

Started by Shawna

242 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Brianna V

States That Allow Same-Sex Marriage Vs. States That Allow Marriage Between First Cousins

My sister found this article from The New Civil Rights Movement page. Discuss! http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/graphic-states-that-all

Started by Theresa Lucey

18 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by E_Lewis

America... from an American point of view

This is obviously inspired by the "America... and the rest of the world." discussion. Now, I haven't had time to read that one, unfortunant…

Started by Übereil

70 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Rob Stoel

Pull out? Or leave it un-stable? No, not your mom.

Pull out? Or leave it un-stable? No, not your mom.Iraq and Afghanistan of course. The Age old Debate.  http://costofwar.com/  ^^ give that…

Started by Ronald Weasley

14 May 15, 2010
Reply by Stewart Alan Williams

"Get me outta here!" Does where you live contribute to world suck?

Hello!  My name is Monica and I just wanted to ask my fellow Nerdfighters what you think about where you live.  I live in Utah and I can't…

Started by Monica

12 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Monica

The World According to Facebook Data

Although I'm adding this under "Entertainment and Fun," there are some interesting sociological studies that could be drawn from this data.…

Started by thad

0 Feb 10, 2010

States' Rights/Confederation vs. Federalism

Which is better for a country, states' rights or federalism? This has been an issue of contention for me lately. Confederation can allow d…

Started by Andrew

3 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Gabrielle

NERDFIGHTERS, I NEED YOUR HELP

ok, so, Im makeing a site, on ning.com, and, well, its kinda like a hub for non profites and charitys. ITs called Lovetree , and Im planing…

Started by dude

1 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Phineas de Romanus

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service