Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'story' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What does a rural section of railroad near Asheville, NC have to do with high society Quakers from Philadelphia?

Nerdfighters, if you want to hear an interesting story how a turn of the century mansion ended up in rural Appalachia, I recommend reading…

Started by Rebecca Lenox

0 May 23

Which Story Appeals to You?

I have like, a lot of ideas for books, novels and mangas that I want to write, but I need to focus on just one if I ever want to finish any…

Started by Rachel A.

7 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Rachel A.

Flash Fiction Buffs

http://pressedupinabook.com/?p=2010 Submit your own story, so I can read them. DFTBA!

Started by Priscilla Tan

0 Nov 2, 2013

A line / sentence / paragraph each to write a story

I wanted to start off a story, but it could be written by all of us, a line or 2 at a time. Not really any rules, just write a line that ma…

Started by Andrew

9 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Bia

My short story: New Atlantis, possible a sequel. (would appreciate comments/criticism)

Hi Everyone, I do short storys. Enjoy! NewAtlantis.docx

Started by Tao McCawley

0 Sep 20, 2013

What's Your Story?

So I haven't done this in a while, so I'm going to do it again and see what happens! So I completely and utterly love people. Like, we suc…

Started by Liz Bajjalieh(spock lover)

83 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Liz Bajjalieh(spock lover)

Part of a short story! I need critique/advice.

It's not finished and I need to know if it's good enough to complete. "The Bus" "Alright everyone, 13 dollars, you know the deal" I rustl…

Started by Rebecca Lissette

1 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Veronika

Decreasing Worldsuck by Supporting YA Lit!

Hey guys,  This is a project that the literary magazine I'm interning for is working on: One Teen Story--aiming to provide readers of YA l…

Started by Kerry Michele Cullen

0 Aug 28, 2012

Creative block!

For a few years now I have been marinating in this story I've been trying to write. I've figured out the general plot, the setting, and man…

Started by Dalton Wynn

6 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Dalton Wynn

Hey I wrote a story and I need you!

I wrote a story called More Smiles. I've been trying to get people to read it, but failing. You can download it for free. I just need someo…

Started by Edger Allen Dux

4 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Edger Allen Dux

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service