Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'stuff' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TEACH ME TO BE PRETENTIOUS

teach me to be pretentious ~ well...not quite. what i really mean is teach me to be cultured :) i want somebody to teach me about fine art,…

Started by Emily Kate

1 Mar 12
Reply by Lauren Westbrook

puppet

does anyone know where i can get a muppet style puppet for less than $50?

Started by austin hood

2 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Lee Hollman

A Science Fiction Comedy Except

Here is an except from the science fiction comedy novel I am in the process of writing. If you would like to read some of it you will find…

Started by Shane Gardam

7 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Ruby

Dalek fan series

Just came across this online and know that the nerdfighter community is close to the who fan base so I thought I'd post this awesome fan se…

Started by Ian M. Harrington

0 Jan 28, 2013

One of my many poems, can you tell me how it is, please?

You taught me heartache,                 as well as loneliness, You taught me how evil a person can be,                 and how easily I f…

Started by Emma Gajera

2 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Green

Help with making Vector?!

Hey all, the image that I have uploaded onto this was hand made and crafted using paint. My cousin helped me make it for my youtube but now…

Started by David Bayer

3 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by idkusername

Your Local Legends!

Want to talk about people and places in your area that have something... different or weird about them?

Started by Kylie Wagnon

12 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Kylie Wagnon

Collab Channel anyone?

I'm looking for someone(s) to be in a collab channel with me. I'm looking to start this at the beginning of March, just so there is time to…

Started by Margaret Russell

3 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Summer Alexander

(strangest) stranger vlog collab

I have an idea for a vlog collab ( put it in the NF projects comment too, but I thought I would add it here aswell ) 7 ( or any number unde…

Started by Captain (of shipping) Pelle

58 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Captain (of shipping) Pelle

Anyone solved this yet?

I thought I was good at cryptography but Im a little lost... http://canyoucrackit.co.uk/

Started by Andrew Beasley

0 Dec 3, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service