Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'suck' (240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NAtional Peeps STORE??

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/08/AR2009070803978.html They are building a store in Maryland FOR PEEPS I bel…

Started by Afua

11 yesterday
Reply by Claire

De-suck list

Everyone reading this: We should all make a list of things we all should promise to do to decrease world suck. Anyone interested in helping…

Started by Mary Napier

70 on Monday
Reply by Paula Barral

Note Writing?

Hi everybody- I could use some help to decrease suck in a very small part of the world.  My best friend has been fighting cancer off and on…

Started by Brendan

15 Mar 31
Reply by Brendan

War On World Suck.

SO. I've just started a youtube channel, and I'm now going to be vlogging each week. (days may vary) This was inspired, as was my creation…

Started by Lauren Westbrook

1 Mar 25
Reply by Emma the Baby Dinosaur/Bunny

KItshouse Project for Awesome Fun Volunteer Opportunity

Do you love the project for awesome and wish it was all year round?  Do you want to find a fun volunteer activity that will also give you…

Started by KitshouseP4A

0 Jan 17

A call for help for a life saving project that needs funding.

As much as I don't like advertising, this is worth it. Nerdfighteria is all for decreasing world suck, right? This is a project by my dad -…

Started by Hila "Indiana" Jones

0 Dec 29, 2013

Disney Movie Codes? PLEASE help

I have a friend who has cancer, as some of you already know from my other posts in this category.  This friend has a tradition of getting t…

Started by Brendan

6 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Brendan

Major suck

Yesterday my boyfriend and I broke up. Is there anything that I can do to speed up this process of feeling terrible? Suggestions are much a…

Started by Stefanie

27 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Rosie Rodriguez

Troy the human mimic needs help raising money for an anti-bully videogame!

CALLING ALL NERDFIGHTERS AND HUMANS ALIKE! I need your help! My man Troy here wants to decrease world-suck via video-games targeted at chil…

Started by Adrienne

0 Jul 16, 2013

Decreasing World Suck Emotionally for Each Other- Shed A Tear

So I just recently saw the music video for the song "How to Save a Life" by The Fray (AMAZING SONG BTW!) and I was struck by it. It really…

Started by Ivan Santana

3 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Li

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service