Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'suck' (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

De-suck list

Everyone reading this: We should all make a list of things we all should promise to do to decrease world suck. Anyone interested in helping…

Started by Mary Napier

92 Aug 19
Reply by Sophie

I write nerdy moooosik! :D

Dear Nerdfighters, Since you are all so awesome and world suck has become quite prevalent in my life, I was wondering if you could help me…

Started by Tasha

0 Jun 3

So my house is about to be foreclosed on…. halp? .-. I write nerdy moosik!

Dear Nerdfighters, Since you are all so awesome and world suck has become quite prevalent in my life, I was wondering if you could help me…

Started by Tasha

0 Jun 3

Note Writing?

Hi everybody- I could use some help to decrease suck in a very small part of the world.  My best friend has been fighting cancer off and on…

Started by Brendan

23 Jun 2
Reply by Brendan

Peace Corps China Environmental Camp to Combat Suck

Hello Nerdfighters,        I know I am breaking all kinds of rules here... I am a relatively new Nerdfighter. I have only been watching vid…

Started by Sam Patwell

0 Jun 2

NAtional Peeps STORE??

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/08/AR2009070803978.html They are building a store in Maryland FOR PEEPS I bel…

Started by Afua

11 Apr 22
Reply by Claire

War On World Suck.

SO. I've just started a youtube channel, and I'm now going to be vlogging each week. (days may vary) This was inspired, as was my creation…

Started by Lauren Westbrook

1 Mar 25
Reply by Emma the Baby Dinosaur/Bunny

KItshouse Project for Awesome Fun Volunteer Opportunity

Do you love the project for awesome and wish it was all year round?  Do you want to find a fun volunteer activity that will also give you…

Started by KitshouseP4A

0 Jan 17

A call for help for a life saving project that needs funding.

As much as I don't like advertising, this is worth it. Nerdfighteria is all for decreasing world suck, right? This is a project by my dad -…

Started by Hila "Indiana" Jones

0 Dec 29, 2013

Disney Movie Codes? PLEASE help

I have a friend who has cancer, as some of you already know from my other posts in this category.  This friend has a tradition of getting t…

Started by Brendan

6 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Brendan

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service