Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'suggestions' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help My Ultimate Book List

So right now i'm trying to create the ultimate book list, let me be clear i haven't read all of these books (read some), this list is being…

Started by Susannah

16 May 5
Reply by Lisa Degens

I would like to put together a nerdfighter gathering in OC

I would like to put together a nerdfighter gathering in Orange County, as the title says. I have looked, and noticed that the nearest nerdf…

Started by Katelyn Rose Brady

1 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Amber K

Human Trafficking

i want to volunteer for COSA and it costs funds that i don't have.  It's an Organization in Thailand that specialized in helping children r…

Started by Julia

4 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Julia

Spamming of forums by snake oil salespeople

Hello NingMasters, I know this is volunteer run and we're all busy fighting world suck and so on, but there is a big of world suck going o…

Started by CD

6 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Larry

Forum expectations/suggestions?

I've noticed that a lot of the same people keep posting in most of the threads, and I've heard some things about how the forum is a boring…

Started by Kathleen Konno

24 May 16, 2012
Reply by CD

Movie suggestions?

Any films that you would recommend? 

Started by Madison Hite

1 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Gillman

Idea for a vlog: thoughts?

So my friends and I were throwing around some ideas for vlogs recently and came up withejati thought was a stellar idea: a deep yearlong st…

Started by thegeekyblonde

1 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by thegeekyblonde

New Nook - book suggestions?

So! I got a new Nookcolor. (: I love it, so Far I've read Water for Elephants, Flying Changes, Stuck in the Middle, and some book called Su…

Started by Emily

0 Jul 14, 2011

RPG Game Creation

ok... For those who do not know what RPG stands for it is Role Playing Games, best example is is Dungeon and Dragons or DND, others more co…

Started by Sabastian Smith

3 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Lauren Jury

PLEASE ANSWER. Effects of Nerdfighteria on its Members and the Wider World Survey.

Hello! For school I am doing a project that includes a 5 page paper, a multi-media/technology presentation, and an oral presentation. MY to…

Started by Maya Granger

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Maya Granger

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service